she-pee

Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:09 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default she-pee

There was a, a item on an Adelaide radio station, today concerning a concert in the UK , i think "ilse of wight" were they used a FEMALE urinal, apparently due to its success they are going to try it at ,Melbourn,s "BIG DAY" out, my wife wants to know how it works. ...but i dont, really care. mm
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: she-pee

Originally Posted by mr mover
There was a, a item on an Adelaide radio station, today concerning a concert in the UK , i think "ilse of wight" were they used a FEMALE urinal, apparently due to its success they are going to try it at ,Melbourn,s "BIG DAY" out, my wife wants to know how it works. ...but i dont, really care. mm

mmmm dont believe i did this but ive done a search and this is what i found lol

http://www.urinal.net/western_washington/

Debs xxxx
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

P-mate
Designed in The Netherlands (I know, doesn't surprise you guys one bit hey?! )

http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html

Must be the one they want to try at the Big Day out.
Started at festivals in Holland as well. Then as it says, Glastobury.

I've never used it by the way

Btw, I think this was once discussed in the lounge too, lol
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:29 pm
Professional Princess

Im sorry, but I could see myself pissing my knickers if I used one of those.

Can you imagine if you were really pissed?

Its meant to cut down the time women spend in the toilets.

Nope, I would rather sit down any day.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go. Take your own cardboard funnel :scared:

http://www.urban75.org/photos/glasto/glasto014.html
Sorry Simone, just looked at yours :scared:

Like the expression "pee opening". If you were going to Glastonbury, how many would you have to take with you

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jan 19th 2005 at 1:33 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

This subject seems to have uncovered a lot of experts
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:38 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Here you go. Take your own cardboard funnel :scared:

http://www.urban75.org/photos/glasto/glasto014.html
Sorry Simone, just looked at yours :scared:

Like the expression "pee opening". If you were going to Glastonbury, how many would you have to take with you
I think you can get discounts for packs of 5 or something

Mmm, I do know a bit to much about this don't I, even though I never used one. Spent a lot of time at festivals though, and if there's something to read, I'll read it(bored easily...)
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:39 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simone
P-mate
Designed in The Netherlands (I know, doesn't surprise you guys one bit hey?! )

http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html

Must be the one they want to try at the Big Day out.
Started at festivals in Holland as well. Then as it says, Glastobury.

I've never used it by the way

Btw, I think this was once discussed in the lounge too, lol
As you say they were sold at Glastonbury, My hubby went last year and told me about them when he got back, being as I have the weakest bladder ever I was to be honest really peed off with him for not buying me a bulk load when he was at Glastonbury.

So I for one will be making a purchase on that website for future wee wee needing situations in the bush in future.

Kala x
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
I think you can get discounts for packs of 5 or something

Mmm, I do know a bit to much about this don't I, even though I never used one. Spent a lot of time at festivals though, and if there's something to read, I'll read it(bored easily...)
We owe the Dutch so much.

They brought us Edam cheese, clogs, she-pees and best of all Simone
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:47 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Bix we are missing you in the lounge.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:48 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bix

lol

I prefer Gouda. Though I'm not that picky, just as happy with cheddar
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
So I for one will be making a purchase on that website for future wee wee needing situations in the bush in future.

Kala x
How far would you have to drop your drawers in order to place it correctly
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:52 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee

Kala x

What a subject! But, from a parenting point of view (as a mother of 3 girls), it would be a lot easier than assisting them adopt the position! They can then do it for themselves and wet their own ankles instead of mine! LOL

(And my hubby often asks me what I've been up to on the forum - think i'll skip over this one!)

Binbird
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by binbird
(And my hubby often asks me what I've been up to on the forum - think i'll skip over this one!)

Binbird
I call it "research".
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:08 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I call it "research".
Yup - that's my line!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.