Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sharing a shipping container - Ireland to Adelaide

Sharing a shipping container - Ireland to Adelaide

Old Aug 7th 2009, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Irish John is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sharing a shipping container - Ireland to Adelaide

I'm looking at getting a container from Ireland to Adelaide at some stage in August and have a quote for Euro 3,000 for a full container. I won't fill the full container but need to get one as I want as little handling of my goods as possible, computers and stuff.

If anyone is also looking to share a container to move to Adelaide in August or early September, let me know.

Also if my quote is way out then please let me know if you got it cheaper!!!

Thanks

John
Old Aug 30th 2009, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

rustynuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sharing a shipping container - Ireland to Adelaide

Hi John. I am interested in sharing a container form Ireland to Australia. Could you give me a call. Im from Co. Meath. Living in Australia now. Cheers 042 042 4226. Cheers

Pearse
Old Aug 30th 2009, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

rustynuts is an unknown quantity at this point

you have pm
Old Aug 30th 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

JohnJ is on a distinguished road

Hi Irish John,
Nuther Irish John here. Would you mind sharing what size container that's for and who you got the quote for. (we're heading to perth next year)
Did that include packing/ customs clearance etc.
Thanks,
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

hannash is an unknown quantity at this point

hey there rusty sorry to but in, its just were seriously considering adelaide as a destination were from the north but just spent the weekend in meath before the chillder go back to school.im a bricklayer and i was wondering what thework situation is like there how long you been in adelaide?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:05 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish John
I'm looking at getting a container from Ireland to Adelaide at some stage in August and have a quote for Euro 3,000 for a full container. I won't fill the full container but need to get one as I want as little handling of my goods as possible, computers and stuff.

If anyone is also looking to share a container to move to Adelaide in August or early September, let me know.

Also if my quote is way out then please let me know if you got it cheaper!!!

Thanks

John
Are the company aware that you are going to put another ,job in this container ,????????? If not make sure they are aware , if they get fined , you could end up wareing it ........mm