Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sexiest Aussie Bloke

View Poll Results: Who is the sexiest Aussie Bloke
Michael Hutchence (as snogged by tiredwithtwins)
9.52%
Rolf Harris
14.29%
Guy Pearce (Priscilla, Neighbours)
4.76%
Shane Warne (the God of Cricket)
9.52%
Mel Gibson (calm down Tinaj)
28.57%
Hugh Jackman
14.29%
Heath Ledger (apparently looks better with hair?)
9.52%
Pat Rafter
0%
Harry Kewell
0%
Dan Paris (The Bill-can put cuffs on me anytime)
0%
The partner of the person voting (gets us all out of trouble!)
9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Sexiest Aussie Bloke

Old Sep 21st 2003, 12:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sexiest Aussie Bloke

Well someone had to start the poll, can't have these blokes having all the fun drooling over their sheilas can we......
I apologise if I've left out your favourite; I've tried to compile a list from the previous thread and hopefully you ladies will all find someone here who takes your fancy........
Old Sep 21st 2003, 12:57 am
Keelie

Default Sexiest Blokes

Bryan Brown (the aussie guy in Cocktail) Ex. of Brit bird Rachel Ward

Old Sep 21st 2003, 2:34 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

If I can choose sexiest guy in Oz or any Aussie, Dagboy wins hands down . But out of the list you gave, heres my run down -

1. Guy Pearce - sexiest man dressed as a woman I've ever seen!
2. Heath Ledger - Great part in A Knights Tale, loved it! Not too sure about sexy though
3. Hugh Jackman - very boy-next-doorsy & attractive in a sort of foppish way. He reminds me of Hugh Grant, maybe its the name! I'd still rather Dagboy .

Cant remember any of the others, they cant make too much of an impression on me then LOL.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 7:35 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

pollyanna,

I'm afraid I just cannot choose!!!!
been mulling it over the last couple of days at work...and I must admit my allegiance to the beautiful MH is waning!!!! (well he is dead after all/...think I was hanging on to my mis-spent youth a little too tightly!)
MH - gone but not forgotten
Guy - very horny, but the blond hair it the recent film he was in did him no favours!
Heath - hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......!!
Why has no-one mentioned Jason Donovan? he was very cute in that school boy uniform....but I spose he is a bit of a bloater now! no...must stop living in the past...

its a toss up (??so to speak) between MH and Heath...but if I was forced to choose between the 2....HAHAHA, like thats ever going to happen!!!

sue
Old Sep 21st 2003, 8:48 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Jason was cute as a schoolboy, but I wouldn't give him houseroom now....and I always preferred Guy Pearce (even when dressed as a woman!), but with dark hair of course.
And I had to put in Shane the sex-god of cricket - he can have my mobile number anytime, and I won't complain if he wants to send me sexy messages.......
Old Sep 21st 2003, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

How did shane warne get on here????

Fluctuating weight problem, obviously dyed hair and an unfortunate habit of asking you to have sex in public toilets whilst sending smutty emails to 6 other women in case you dont come across!

So at this stage I will vote for the corpse, MH it is then.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 9:16 am
Home and Happy

Hes still cute and a good cricketer! I know a lot of Aussies can't stand him but I will stick with him to the end, still hoping to get his mobile number...!

And the blokes - who started this idea - have got Helen Daniels and Germaine Greer in their poll....? Bit of a worry!!!

Pollyana...

...who has very strange and unpredictable taste in men!

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 21st 2003 at 9:20 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

weefi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Hes still cute and a good cricketer! I know a lot of Aussies can't stand him but I will stick with him to the end, still hoping to get his mobile number...!

And the blokes - who started this idea - have got Helen Daniels and Germaine Greer in their poll....? Bit of a worry!!!

Pollyana...

...who has very strange and unpredictable taste in men!

Mitch from All Saints,all man and brains too!!!

Mal Michael,player for Brisbane Lions(AFL) Toned to perfection and a nice guy!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:07 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

can we vote for 2?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Mel, Mel, Mel, Mel - shame he has got such a girly name!! Still doesn't put me off though!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Mine have girly names a go go! Its Mel and Pat for me!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:52 pm
WBB

right hands up, who voted for rolf?

two little boys had two little toys

you women are easily pleased

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:18 pm
Home and Happy

Thats what I've been wondering - I only put him in to balance the inclusion of Germaine Greer in the blokes poll - cos although she has some good points, she's not really - er - sexy, is she.
So come on, who voted for Rolf. Stand up and admit it.......
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

weefi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Thats what I've been wondering - I only put him in to balance the inclusion of Germaine Greer in the blokes poll - cos although she has some good points, she's not really - er - sexy, is she.
So come on, who voted for Rolf. Stand up and admit it.......

Isn't Mel a Kiwi

Have to say Rolf is a bit of an institution and not bad for a 70 yr old.
"Can ya tell what it is yet?"
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:56 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by weefi
Isn't Mel a Kiwi

Have to say Rolf is a bit of an institution and not bad for a 70 yr old.
"Can ya tell what it is yet?"

Mel Gibson is an American, not an Aussie. Australia has a habit of claiming as its own anyone famous who has passed through its borders once in their life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.