Wikiposts

Sexiest Aussie

Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:58 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Now being a 'fully fledged Australian' after my recent Tupperware Party I have decided that my sexiest Aussie would have to have the following attributes:

a small bit of fluff under his top lip
a 'Rats Tail' kind of hair design
tight black denims
a 'large' buckle belt
a tight fitting 'white' plain shirt (the UK school sort)
a pair of black lace shoes or the cheapest kind of trainers possible

I know your out there somewhere!!! MMMmmmmmmm

Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:00 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Zebra4
3. Geoff Huegell

4. George Gregan
Who are these, and who is Joe Roff!!!

OH, I am out of it!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sexiest Aussie

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bondipom
Please put in your nominations for Sexiest Australian. A poll will be held later on the results of this.

In no particular order:

Harry Kewel
Mark Viduka
Greg Norman
Pat Cash
Mel

regards
rach
Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:53 am
Badge

Come on Janey - pay attention!!

joe Roff is a winger (has also played at Full back) for the ACT Brumbies in the Super 12 - and for Australia.

Was a Wallaby wing partner with Ben Tune - scores loads of tries - and scored the intercept try from Johnny Wilkinson that ultimately turned the 2nd Lions test in favour of the aussies in 2001...

out of form - a bit rusty now..

Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:59 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Umm I think we are supposed to put our husbands down not MH. I snogged Bob Geldorf once sadly it not the same as MH is it.

Ask Paula Yates, oops.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:04 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aussie for snog

The word to use is Pash or suck face. Be careful you don't get pash rash.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Mel Gibson.

One of my favourite things to think of, is him in 'Tim' is it possible to wear shorts that tight! The fittest body you have ever seen. Shame he is a retard ( oops sorry he has learning difficulties p.c) in the film though, mind you even that didn't put me off!

Also what about Russell Crowe. How many copies of Gladiator have been bought by women just to drool over him fighting!

I need to go to bed now I am getting a bit over excited.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Well travelled is an unknown quantity at this point

Heath Ledger

Dan Paris

at least lets have some that are still alive !!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Definately HEATH LEDGER, grow up in Cottlesloe.

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:40 am
WBB

Originally posted by tinaj
Mel Gibson.

One of my favourite things to think of, is him in 'Tim' is it possible to wear shorts that tight! The fittest body you have ever seen. Shame he is a retard ( oops sorry he has learning difficulties p.c) in the film though, mind you even that didn't put me off!

Also what about Russell Crowe. How many copies of Gladiator have been bought by women just to drool over him fighting!

I need to go to bed now I am getting a bit over excited.
the bint has asked me to agree with your post, she also rates tim and is muttering something about tight shorts.

Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
he wasnt dead when I snogged him...!!!! fnar fnar........!!!!

he only wished he was ;-)

cheers

richard
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:27 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Well travelled
Heath Ledger

Dan Paris

at least lets have some that are still alive !!!!
Yeah I was wondering why no one had mentioned Heath Ledger & Hugh Jackman as well. Dunno who the hell Dan Paris is tho .
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:31 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett
he only wished he was ;-)

cheers

richard

oi cheeky!!

mrs dagboy, dan paris was in neighbours and just recently in the bill - mighty fine piece of flesh......

sue
Old Sep 18th 2003, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
That explains a lot. I got this for a Xmas present, but had expressed no interest in it at all. Wait ‘til I get home and speak to the misses.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Yeah I was wondering why no one had mentioned Heath Ledger & Hugh Jackman as well. Dunno who the hell Dan Paris is tho .

Who is Heath Ledger??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.