Sex & Secrecy

Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sex & Secrecy

OK this post has nothing to do with the title but I got you here didn't

6 degrees of separation ........... you know the theory states that we are only six people removed from the person we need to contact. So here we are newly arrived in Sydney with our 2 boys ages 7 and 8 and we are desperate for a room with a view of the harbour on New Years eve. There must be someone out there that knows someone who knows someone who want to invite a charming, goodlooking, intellegent and thoughtful family
Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex & Secrecy

Originally Posted by Ian12

6 degrees of separation ........... you know the theory states that we are only six people removed from the person we need to contact. So here we are newly arrived in Sydney with our 2 boys ages 7 and 8 and we are desperate for a room with a view of the harbour on New Years eve. There must be someone out there that knows someone who knows someone who want to invite a charming, goodlooking, intellegent and thoughtful family
... and there must be someone who'd love to pay for our flights from Perth

Hope you get an invite BTW
Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:47 am
Badge

I'll talkto my cousin this weekend!!

bugger. Just remembered, this is the first year in ages he hasn't taken his usual rooms at Circular Quay.

BM

Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i know someone out there that knows someone who knows someone, but they dont have a house or a view
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:34 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

When i was backpacking (a million years ago) i used to live here http://www.themacleay.com/ , my room used to over look the opera house:

Was a lot cheaper then and you had to sign a lease etc, but according to the web site you can book the rooms nightly now.

Good luck

Last edited by wargod; Dec 17th 2004 at 7:36 am.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
When i was backpacking (a million years ago) i used to live here http://www.themacleay.com/ , my room used to over look the opera house:

Was a lot cheaper then and you had to sign a lease etc, but according to the web site you can book the rooms nightly now.

Good luck
Thanks - I will give that one a try. Certainly worth $125 if I can get it.
HA Ha soapy so at least I know what posts your are reading.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I will give that one a try. Certainly worth $125 if I can get it.
HA Ha soapy so at least I know what posts your are reading.
no no no no no yes. well i saw u started the thread and thought hmmmmm