More than seven times a week(you pig)
6.19%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

sex: how many times a week

Old Feb 1st 2004, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sex: how many times a week

In house discussions with my wife have prompted me to go to a truly representative sample of the population for the answer - British Expats.

The question is; How many times a week do you do it? Honesty is required. The poll is limited to married couples or those who have a steady relationship with one partner. My apologies to those who think the question is irreverent or irrelevant on this forum.

Thank you
Old Feb 1st 2004, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I couldnt vote..you missed out on my category...

only on my birthday
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Good Poll! Encouraged some debate in our house.

Rob

No it was not a mass debate.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:38 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Come on who's the lucky b#st#rds getting it 3 -4 a week

Obvisouly not been married long and got kids

Once a month if Im lucky (well she is pregnant and very round )

Jack

PS Anyone offering to help

WBB NOT YOU Im not wooly enough for you
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Saturday nights are usually good as my mum and dad have the kids.

But last night was a non starter, we went to see Lord Of The Rings. Sitting there for 3 1/2 hours, we could hardly bloody walk when it finished!!!!

So definately NO walking round in high heels etc.....

Andy also wouldn't wear the stockings, spoilsport!!!!!

Cheers

Karen
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sex: how many times a week

Originally posted by glhall
In house discussions with my wife have prompted me to go to a truly representative sample of the population for the answer - British Expats.

The question is; How many times a week do you do it? Honesty is required. The poll is limited to married couples or those who have a steady relationship with one partner. My apologies to those who think the question is irreverent or irrelevant on this forum.

Thank you
You really must make your question more specific if you want a balanced result :lecture:

Now, are we talking tantric, oral, intercourse or WBB (Wellington Boot Brigrade)

Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sex: how many times a week

Originally posted by Bix
You really must make your question more specific if you want a balanced result :lecture:

Now, are we talking tantric, oral, intercourse or WBB (Wellington Boot Brigrade)

With or without the trimmings, just straightforward good ol intercourse. We've been married for 20 years and have 7 kids 6 which are still at home and we still manage it 3 times a week. I must admit its usually my husbands idea . :scared:

Catherine.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:51 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

A father wanted to introduce his son to contraception so he takes him to the local drug store and heads for the condom display.

Picking up a 3 pack he tells his son: "this pack is for when you first have sex on a friday or saturday night, theres 3 in case you break the other 2 putting it on"

Next he picks up a pack of 6 and tells his son "this pack is for when you are in college. theres 2 for friday, 2 for saturday and 2 for sunday"

Finally he picks up a 12 pack and tells his son "this pack is for when you are married. Theres one for january, one for february, one for march............................................. .................................."

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:08 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
A father wanted to introduce his son to contraception so he takes him to the local drug store and heads for the condom display.

Picking up a 3 pack he tells his son: "this pack is for when you first have sex on a friday or saturday night, theres 3 in case you break the other 2 putting it on"

Next he picks up a pack of 6 and tells his son "this pack is for when you are in college. theres 2 for friday, 2 for saturday and 2 for sunday"

Finally he picks up a 12 pack and tells his son "this pack is for when you are married. Theres one for january, one for february, one for march............................................. .................................."

LOL!! So true!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:12 am
WBB

i have a lot in common with santa when it comes to sex.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
i have a lot in common with santa when it comes to sex.

Reindeer ?
Moved on from sheep then ?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Scientists have discovered a food which can reduce a woman's sex drive by up to 90%.............

It's called 'Wedding Cake'.

G
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:00 am
WBB

Originally posted by Bix
Reindeer ?
Moved on from sheep then ?
i've upgraded and graduated.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Shouldn't the question be "are you doing it more downunder?".

Sounds ambiguous so answer whatever you may think it means.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Shouldn't the question be "are you doing it more downunder?".
Obviously the answer is yes - most houses have rumpus rooms!!! (Or have I got the meaning wrong?) Plus, the hot weather and all that... perhaps it could be a seller for Ceri's Come to Aus party?
Anyway... here's the magic formula for happinesss after kids...
Disney Videos / Saturday morning TV / playstation plus door locks / something heavy infront of door + thick curtains to hide stretch marks if needed = happy (but square eyed) kids and well exercised parents.
Another tip (I'm not charging for this either) - train the kids how to operate a video as soon as possible. Even more important than learning how to eat with a knife and fork. Good ICT skills - invaluable in our modern society. (I'm a teacher so I should know.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.