Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seviced Apartments

Seviced Apartments

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

THE THOMSONS will become famous soon enoughTHE THOMSONS will become famous soon enough
Default Seviced Apartments

Hi all,
Does anyone have any information or feedback on sevriced apartments in Melbourne CBD.Looking to stay in one of these apartments for the first week on arrival rather than a hotel.This will give me a good base to set up interviews with agencies and prospective employers,before moving out into the suburbs for rental accomodation or house purchase.
Cheers
James
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:39 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future
Default Re: Seviced Apartments

Originally Posted by THE THOMSONS
Hi all,
Does anyone have any information or feedback on sevriced apartments in Melbourne CBD.Looking to stay in one of these apartments for the first week on arrival rather than a hotel.This will give me a good base to set up interviews with agencies and prospective employers,before moving out into the suburbs for rental accomodation or house purchase.
Cheers
James
Hi James

We got loads of quotes last year, and one name I remember was Park Avenue. They had a number of serviced apartments and town houses in/around Melbourne. Didnt stay with them in the end, decided on different area. But they were very helpful and replied promptly to emails. If you'd like their email address, I'll try and find it for you.

Hope this helps.

Jo
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

THE THOMSONS will become famous soon enoughTHE THOMSONS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Joanne
Hi James

We got loads of quotes last year, and one name I remember was Park Avenue. They had a number of serviced apartments and town houses in/around Melbourne. Didnt stay with them in the end, decided on different area. But they were very helpful and replied promptly to emails. If you'd like their email address, I'll try and find it for you.

Hope this helps.

Jo
Hi Jo,
That would be great if you can find it.
Cheers
James
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:48 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Hi Jo,
That would be great if you can find it.
Cheers
James
Here you go James, its

www.serviced-apartments.com.au

Should be of some help. If I find any more, will let you know.

Jo
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Seviced Apartments

Originally Posted by Joanne
Here you go James, its

www.serviced-apartments.com.au

Should be of some help. If I find any more, will let you know.

Jo
Thanks for that Jo much appreciated,have some Karma for your troubles.
James
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:05 pm
Mount Eliza

Thanks for that Jo much appreciated,have some Karma for your troubles.
James
Found two more for you, although these dont just do serviced apartments, will get holiday homes, B&B's etc, but may be worth a look.

www.visitvictoria.com.au

www.racv.com.au

Jo
Old May 24th 2005, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

SnapOff has a brilliant futureSnapOff has a brilliant futureSnapOff has a brilliant futureSnapOff has a brilliant futureSnapOff has a brilliant futureSnapOff has a brilliant future

Try an internet search for Quest Apartments in Australia. We stayed at Quest St Kilda a few years back and they are very good. They have branches all over Oz.
Old May 24th 2005, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SnapOff
Try an internet search for Quest Apartments in Australia. We stayed at Quest St Kilda a few years back and they are very good. They have branches all over Oz.

I stayed at the Quest on Flinders Lane when I was working down in melbourne and they were lovely. They've got heaps of locations in Melbourne CBDs.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:07 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
Cheers
James
Hi James,

We booked with The British in North Melbourne. Not expensive yet comfortable and stylish enough. You may want to contact Ms.Allison McKerras [[email protected]] for a quote. Heard good reviews about the British so we're giving it a try this June. Its a self-contained apartment and has everything you might need for a week or two. Or try Birches Serviced Apartment www.birches.com.au
Good luck.

Cheers,
Hannah
Old May 24th 2005, 7:26 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amendoza
Hi James,

We booked with The British in North Melbourne. Not expensive yet comfortable and stylish enough. You may want to contact Ms.Allison McKerras [[email protected]] for a quote. Heard good reviews about the British so we're giving it a try this June. Its a self-contained apartment and has everything you might need for a week or two. Or try Birches Serviced Apartment www.birches.com.au
Good luck.

Cheers,
Hannah
James,

Here's the link to The British http://www.dinglepartners.com.au/

then go to short stay rentals.

Cheers,
Hannah