British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Settling in Perth 2007/8 List (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/settling-perth-2007-8-list-469263/)

Tigeresswhite Dec 30th 2007 11:55 am

Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy (Post 5719304)
Hi so the list can be updated we will not be leaving until June 08. will post exact date when flights are booked.( at 69 just now)

Thanks Biddy

Hi Could you please update us as we are in Baldivis now. Thanks Nicky & Mark

movin'on Dec 30th 2007 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by The_Effys (Post 5719272)
Hi Jane, have got you on the list ;) at no.98 :) Just a couple of missing details - What's your OH's name Jane? & what age are you both?

Cheers, Chris :)

Here is the updated list:

Thanks Chris - OH is called Craig, he's 39 and I'm 34. Looking forward to meeting you in a few months (still feels unbelievable..)
Cheers
:D

The_Effys Dec 31st 2007 1:14 am

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy (Post 5719304)
Hi so the list can be updated we will not be leaving until June 08. will post exact date when flights are booked.( at 69 just now)

Thanks Biddy

Hi Guys, have dropped you down the list a bit(101) thanks for the update :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite (Post 5719319)
Hi Could you please update us as we are in Baldivis now. Thanks Nicky & Mark

Hi, sorry, I missed that one! Have updates your whereabouts now :)

Originally Posted by movin'on (Post 5720086)
Thanks Chris - OH is called Craig, he's 39 and I'm 34. Looking forward to meeting you in a few months (still feels unbelievable..)
Cheers
:D

Hi Jane, thanks for the extra info, you have moved upto 97, the few months will go quickly I can assure you!

Happy New Year all!!

sylvesterthecat Dec 31st 2007 1:57 am

ooh can I make an addition? seems I have to post 3 times, so here goes..

sylvesterthecat Dec 31st 2007 1:58 am

3rd time lucky.

janandjohn Dec 31st 2007 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite (Post 5717925)
Hi Guys
We have just moved in to Baldivis Central last week, just down the road from you and would like to have a meet up as we hardly know anyone here.

Nicky and Mark:thumbsup:

hi
sorry have just read your reply - sorry for delay having trouble with blasted internet - we have moved to settlers hills will send you a pm with my phone number would be great to have a meet up
janice and john

MOONLIGHT Dec 31st 2007 1:54 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR
HERE'S TO A NEW & HAPPY LIFE IN 2008:thumbsup:

mum01753 Jan 1st 2008 12:41 am

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT (Post 5722991)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HERE'S TO A NEW & HAPPY LIFE IN 2008:thumbsup:

Ill second that happy new year to you all !!!

The_Effys Jan 1st 2008 1:51 am

List Update!

Welcome to the Perth thread & 'List' sylvesterthecat - Doug(35)Jeweller, Lisa(32)PA, Corey(9 months) Currently in Wembley, Have added you in at No.33.

Have you met up with anyone on the list yet guys? We will have to arrange a meet in Kings Park again sometime soon :thumbup:

All the best & Happy New Year!

Chris :)

ohippy Jan 1st 2008 4:07 am

If anyone wants any info on the Mandurah area (ie from Lakelands through to Falcon way) just PM me. I'll help all I can.

steeleys Jan 2nd 2008 6:35 am

Hi - could you please update our details - we are now in Meadow Springs.

Wishing you all a happy and hot new year!!!

Anyone new to Meadow Springs give us a yell if you wish, we do not have any children - just the two of us.

Hubby cant wait for next week when the trades get back to work!!!! His a kitchen fitter by trade and I'll be out looking for a bit of part time in accounting or looking at going back to study for a while.

Best wishes

fay

Nickie Jan 2nd 2008 8:24 am

Hiya, can you pop us on please....i did but it didnt save. :(

Kevin (40) builder, Nickie (37) preschool assistant. Kelsey(14) Jessica (11) Rachel (9) Harvey(4.5)
Going to Butler, ocean reef, Ellenbrook
April 08 hopefully.

Thank you.

Nickie :thumbsup:

The Brooks Jan 2nd 2008 8:24 am

can you update us, we are now renting in Currambine, been here since 31st October, so far so good.

sam

The_Effys Jan 2nd 2008 11:09 am

1 Attachment(s)
List Updates!

Originally Posted by steeleys (Post 5728212)
Hi - could you please update our details - we are now in Meadow Springs.

Wishing you all a happy and hot new year!!!

Anyone new to Meadow Springs give us a yell if you wish, we do not have any children - just the two of us.

Hubby cant wait for next week when the trades get back to work!!!! His a kitchen fitter by trade and I'll be out looking for a bit of part time in accounting or looking at going back to study for a while.

Best wishes

fay

Hi Fay, thanks for the update :thumbup: Has hubby had enough of the festivities or does he want to get to earning some money?(or both?)

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev (Post 5728589)
Hiya, can you pop us on please....i did but it didnt save. :(
Kevin (40) builder, Nickie (37) preschool assistant. Kelsey(14) Jessica (11) Rachel (9) Harvey(4.5)
Going to Butler, ocean reef, Ellenbrook
April 08 hopefully.

Thank you.

Nickie :thumbsup:

Hi Nickie & Kev, consider it done, slotted you in at No.99. Welcome to the Perth thread :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by The Brooks (Post 5728595)
can you update us, we are now renting in Currambine, been here since 31st October, so far so good.

sam

Hi Sam, How's it going so far? Do you feel like you have been here 6 months already? Can't believe we have only been here 4 months! We are totally settled & still loving it :D

All the best, Chris :)

steeleys Jan 2nd 2008 10:22 pm

Hiya - hubby just wants to get out and earn some money now as its been a case of "spend it like beckham!":rofl:

fay