British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Settling in Perth 2007/8 List (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/settling-perth-2007-8-list-469263/)

The_Effys Jul 31st 2007 10:14 pm

Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by babypom (Post 5130847)
Hmmm sorry was just reading posts and looks like I have to ask to be added sorry should have read posts first!!! :o
Me Kelly 28 stay at home Mum, Stephen 29 Mechanic, Shannon 8, Reegan and Rylie 1 (yip twins double trouble) ;)
We are flying out on the 5th of September Land the 6th
Stephen will be working in Morley so will be living around that area!!
Thanks Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forums :thumbsup: I think Cagsy must be on a recruitment drive, or commission! :lol: Only joking ;)

Anyone can add themselves to the list, you don't have to ask!(but only if your having trouble :thumbup:)

Anyway your now officially 'On The Lst' :thumbsup:

All the best,

Chris :)

Here is the updated list:

Caggsy Aug 1st 2007 6:40 am

Originally Posted by The_Effys (Post 5131114)
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forums :thumbsup: I think Cagsy must be on a recruitment drive, or commission! :lol: Only joking ;)

Anyone can add themselves to the list, you don't have to ask!(but only if your having trouble :thumbup:)

Anyway your now officially 'On The Lst' :thumbsup:

All the best,

Here is the updated list:

:thumbsup: Commission sounds good to me Chris!

Read Babypom's post on (dare I say it) Poms In Perth and she sounded sooooo excited about getting her visa and as you say "THE MORE THE MERRIER!"

Cheers

C ;)

Caggsy Aug 1st 2007 6:41 am

Originally Posted by babypom (Post 5130753)
Hey there everyone Caggsy directed me to this site! Thanks Caggsy!, now I have tried adding to your list but can't do it?!?!?! Am I thick???:confused:
Kelly :)

Welcome Kelly - how were the celebrations? Are you nursing a hangover?

C :)

The_Effys Aug 1st 2007 8:00 am

Originally Posted by Caggsy (Post 5132145)
:thumbsup: Commission sounds good to me Chris!

Read Babypom's post on (dare I say it) Poms In Perth and she sounded sooooo excited about getting her visa and as you say "THE MORE THE MERRIER!"

Cheers

C ;)

Would you like it in Aussie $$$$$'s or British £££££'s ;)

Keep up the good work :thumbsup: It's great that we are getting more people on the list, the more people = the more contacts = the more freinds we'll make :thumbup:

I think that is about 46 families/couples/singles that's amazing! :eek: all going to Perth & surrounds :thumbsup:

catch you later,

Jad-2006 Aug 1st 2007 8:27 am

Hi all,

Please could we be added to the list, there's Dave (30) Senior Test Analyst, Julie (39)Senior Test Analyst, going to Mandurah in April 08.

Thanks

Julie

Ange27 Aug 1st 2007 8:28 am

Hi
Sorry for the lack of info.....tom is 28yr & a carpenter & i'm 28yr & accountant...as I said we dont know where exactly we'l be living when we get to perth...have research a few places & is more than likely gonna be north perth...i suppose we'll find out in about 4wks!!!

ange

Caggsy Aug 1st 2007 8:41 am

Originally Posted by The_Effys (Post 5132382)
Would you like it in Aussie $$$$$'s or British £££££'s ;)

Keep up the good work :thumbsup: It's great that we are getting more people on the list, the more people = the more contacts = the more freinds we'll make :thumbup:

I think that is about 46 families/couples/singles that's amazing! :eek: all going to Perth & surrounds :thumbsup:

catch you later,

How about an extra "snag" at the barbie! :D

mad.chef Aug 1st 2007 9:44 am

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ange27 (Post 5132465)
Hi
Sorry for the lack of info.....tom is 28yr & a carpenter & i'm 28yr & accountant...as I said we dont know where exactly we'l be living when we get to perth...have research a few places & is more than likely gonna be north perth...i suppose we'll find out in about 4wks!!!

ange

Hi Ange,

I have added your details to the list.

Sarah.

HERE'S THE LIST:

Bobcat Aug 1st 2007 9:52 am

Originally Posted by Ange27 (Post 5132465)
Hi

ange

Don't forget to bring your wellies and a pac-a-mac!:eek:

............. it's freezing too so Long Johns wouldn't go astray.......... thermal underwear too?

Who said this winter down under is a mild one?:thumbdown: it's bloody freezing....... gone through a tonne of Jarrah already.

pam0512 Aug 1st 2007 10:41 am

You do realise that once we have all got there we will have to start the where's the barbie gonna be?...the who's bringing what food?....the what day shall we do it? and the who's bringing what alcohol? threads!!:rofl:

Pam x x

pam0512 Aug 1st 2007 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Bobcat (Post 5132686)
Don't forget to bring your wellies and a pac-a-mac!:eek:

............. it's freezing too so Long Johns wouldn't go astray.......... thermal underwear too?

Who said this winter down under is a mild one?:thumbdown: it's bloody freezing....... gone through a tonne of Jarrah already.

Hiya Bobcat,

What's your idea of freezing????? It's summer up here and in single figures some days!! :thumbdown:

Pam x x

Issie Aug 1st 2007 10:47 am

Originally Posted by mad.chef (Post 5132673)
Hi Ange,

I have added your details to the list.

Sarah.

HERE'S THE LIST:

Hi Sarah

Have sent you a pm with our details on too

great thread :thumbup:

Bobcat Aug 1st 2007 11:03 am

Originally Posted by pam0512 (Post 5132848)
Hiya Bobcat,

What's your idea of freezing????? It's summer up here and in single figures some days!! :thumbdown:

Pam x x

It really is brass monkey weather at the moment. bbbbrrrr bbbbbrrr:thumbdown:

flowergal Aug 1st 2007 12:17 pm

You can add us to the list, arrived in Perth 31st May 07, and loving it.

Amanda :lol:

flowergal Aug 1st 2007 12:19 pm

I agree with Bobcat its bleeding freezing, did nt know it was gonna be this cold.

Amanda :lol: