Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi Hayley,

Of course you can be added to the list. Give me some details and I will put you on. Either post it on this thread or send me a PM.

Sarah.
Hi sarah can you update my info we have our flights booked for the 10th Feb now and arrive in perth on 11th Feb.

many thanks
Old Aug 26th 2007, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

Hi Hayley,

Of course you can be added to the list. Give me some details and I will put you on. Either post it on this thread or send me a PM.

Sarah.
Great, well i'm Hayley (25) Secretary, my hubby is Barrie (26) Painter and we have an 18 month daughter called Ebony.

Currently living in Mandurah.

Hayley
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi Hayley,

I have added you to the list.

Everyone else, I have adjusted the list and highlighted families that are there already or on their way!

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Hi I have updated the list but we could do with a few more details like your ages and the kids names if possible.

Many thanks

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Sorry It's taken so long to reply Sarah not been online much.
Andy 37
Angie 34
Andrew 11
Craig 8
Jenna 5

Thanks again Andy

Last edited by BallochBiddy; Aug 26th 2007 at 12:48 pm. Reason: mistake
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

I have updated some more on the list. We won't be online as much after next week as the shippers come next wednesday and we will be using the laptop. It is not the same as jumping on the pc.

Hope all is going well with everyone's plans?

Sarah.

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST:
Attached Files
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Hi all,

I have updated some more on the list. We won't be online as much after next week as the shippers come next wednesday and we will be using the laptop. It is not the same as jumping on the pc.

Hope all is going well with everyone's plans?

Sarah.

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST:
Hi Sarah

We are the same packers are in this wednesday, so will be lost with out PC and logging on to BE.

phillip.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Hi everybody, we're hoping to be in perth june / july 08.

See everyone at the south yorks meet at the end of sept.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

I'm just checking in to the thread as have had problems with not receiving emails form BE.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Hi All

Well its time for us to sign off for a little time, packers are in today, moving out the house on Friday which will be hard. Then home less till the 13th sept not sure where we will staying yet.

We wish all goes well with every one and look forward to meeting up with you all in OZ.

phillip.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:08 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by phillip&sharon
Hi All

Well its time for us to sign off for a little time, packers are in today, moving out the house on Friday which will be hard. Then home less till the 13th sept not sure where we will staying yet.

We wish all goes well with every one and look forward to meeting up with you all in OZ.

phillip.
Hi Guys, good luck with it all, it's all getting very hectic & panicky now We will be just up the road from you guys & arrive 2 days after you so perhaps we can hook up for a beer or coffee as the kids are same ages & it's going to be hard for them I think?

I will PM you some details. All the best, I think we're all doing a brave thing

Chris, Sharon, Melissa(12) & Kyle(8).

Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road

I just heard I passed my RPL assesment this morning!

on the MODL list as well so hopefully heading to Perth next year sometime!

James and Michelle
Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:31 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by phillip&sharon
Hi All

phillip.
Best of luck Phillip & Sharon
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Caggsy
Best of luck Phillip & Sharon
Thanks Caggsy hope to see you soon.

phillip, sharon & kids.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

We will be heading to Perth on a 457 hopefully before the end of the year.

How do we add ourselves to the list please?

Jackie
xxx
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Hayley,

I have added you to the list.

Everyone else, I have adjusted the list and highlighted families that are there already or on their way!

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Hi Sarah

Can you add us to your list please Wendy (40) Buyer, Andy (39) Bricklayer and 4 dogs - Bunbury area first choice at moment, when house sells............... (going to vallidate visas 1st Nov)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.