Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by the harrys
Congratulations midwife mandy & daughter and Tabbiespice & family, have been following this thread (and the 457 one) for a while as we are waiting for a 457 to be lodged when OH NBWA reg through, all the waiting must seem worth it now you're onto the next stage?
Good luck, and hope to see you on 'the other side'
Helen & family x
Thank you and good luck with the registration and visa. This visa buisness is very stressful but I hope it will be worth it. Will see you in Perth, always up for lunch
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Congratulations Mandy!
Thanks PP, hope all is going well with you. Hope to see you in Perth
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

dave_wong is a jewel in the roughdave_wong is a jewel in the roughdave_wong is a jewel in the roughdave_wong is a jewel in the rough

Guys,

I have finally landed in Perth on the morning of 16th Feb. My flight touched down at approx 1:45pm. It took me quite awhile to clear immigration and customs as there were 3 other planes landed in the airport at the same time.

Please let me know if there is a get-together. Thanks.

Dave....
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dave_wong
Guys,

I have finally landed in Perth on the morning of 16th Feb. My flight touched down at approx 1:45pm. It took me quite awhile to clear immigration and customs as there were 3 other planes landed in the airport at the same time.

Please let me know if there is a get-together. Thanks.

Dave....
How exciting! Best of luck Dave enjoy your new life
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Scuse me for not keeping up at the back but when did you arrive Mad Chef ?

( ex astwood bank here )
Hi Phoenix,

We got here 2nd October 2007 so only 4 and half months ago, seems like a lot longer though. How long have you been here?

Sarah.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi Phoenix,

We got here 2nd October 2007 so only 4 and half months ago, seems like a lot longer though. How long have you been here?

Sarah.
Got here April last year - I can't believe we've been here this long already - it's gone soooo quick
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:01 am
Btaz

btazgallacher is on a distinguished road

HI,

Just wondering if people get removed from the list? I can t find my name on there anymore. Was down for moving in May with my 2 teenagers Shaun and Samantha . We now have our flights booked on 4th April one way . Have some realtives to stay with NOR and will buy car asap and look for accomodation . Will start looking out for meet ups after April as my son is 18 and wants to meet new friends . Daughter has her cousins and will be at school so she is less worried.

Anyway thanks ,

Linda
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi Linda,

I have had a look and you are still on the list. I have adjusted your flying details for you. When do you land?

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Perth List 18th Feb 08.doc (300.0 KB, 106 views)
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:14 pm
Btaz

btazgallacher is on a distinguished road

Hello Sarah,

Sorry did not get notification in my email about reply , hence the slow reply. We land in Perth 5th April . Will keep an eye on the website for meetings to get to know some of the other newbies.

Thank you so much , will look again but as much as i use laptop i am still not A WIZZ at some of it .

Thank you

Btaz
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi btaz,

Thanks for giving me your details, I have added your landing date for you.

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
Perth List 21st Feb 2008.doc (299.5 KB, 256 views)
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:19 am
Just Joined

magda from holland is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am Magda and I live in Holland. We move to Perth the 7th of april can you put me on the list?
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

If you want to add us to your list we are

Jan 43 training officer, Rob 45 Roofer, Kim 21 admin assistant, Craig 16

We moved here on 27th June 2007 and live in Maida Vale

Craig is very homesick and has no friends here yet.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,

I have added you on the list as requested. More info would be great from Magda.

Anyone else needs adjusting just let me know.

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
Perth List 21st Feb 2008.doc (308.5 KB, 86 views)
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Hi

If you want to add us to your list we are

Jan 43 training officer, Rob 45 Roofer, Kim 21 admin assistant, Craig 16

We moved here on 27th June 2007 and live in Maida Vale

Craig is very homesick and has no friends here yet.
Hi Jan,

I just looked where Maida Vale is as I had never heard of it and it is quite away from anyone I know with kids that age. There may be people on the list that have settled over that way or maybe you could put out a post to find someone for him to get to know.

Sarah
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

magda from holland is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sara,

We are Jan Compagne age 54 and Magda Compagne age 53 Jan will start work at Iplex as a production manager. Iplex is located at Osborne Park and we are looking for a house in one of the suburbs. Probably Subiaco. We arrive in Perth the 8th of april 2008

Regards, Magda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.