Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by JR05
HI WE ARE FROM GLOSSOP, SMALL WORLD EH? JUST GETING EVERYTHING READY FOR SHIPPERS ON TUES, ALL I CAN TASTE IS BL**DY BLEACH AND JEYES FLUID AT THE BACK OF MY THROAT.LOL.
WHAT PART OF PERTH ARE YOU GOING TO?
NO MORE QUEING IN THAT MOTRAM MOORE TRAFFIC YIPPEEEE.

GOOD LUCK, JAY
Hahaha we are from Stalyvegas
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

GOT MY VISA GRANTED TODAY...
WILL SEE YOU ALL 28th JANUARY 2008
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

ptaplin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chris/ Sarah,

We have moved out from relatives in Dwellingup into a rental in Meadow Springs, Mandurah area. Can you update our details.

Thanks,

Phil.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:47 pm

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mad.chef
KINGS PARK MEET UP

The meeting is at the Synergy parkland in beween the Zamia cafe and the Vietnam memorial from 12 o'clock.
There should be quite a few going off this thread aswell as the people who have done one before and have been here a while so it should be good.

See you all there.

Sarah
Thanks Sarah - see you there!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ptaplin
Hi Chris/ Sarah,

We have moved out from relatives in Dwellingup into a rental in Meadow Springs, Mandurah area. Can you update our details.

Thanks,

Phil.
Hi Phil,

I have adjusted your details. Hope to see you at the meet up?

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Perth_List.doc (281.5 KB, 89 views)
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi Dave (2-hunter),

I have added you to the list.

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Perth_List[1].doc (284.5 KB, 88 views)
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Hi we have arrived. yea haaaaaaaaaaa. Got a rental in Carramar and it was very easy yippeeeee. Have been here a week and have got everything sorted, just going to have a wee break before we start jobs but loving it so far.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Hi all,

Just to let you know that our journey is getting closer..............got our meds finalized on the 13th, so just waiting for that all important applicant approved message.

Anyone near coogee? Cockburn?

thats where we will be asap.

Bye for now xx Bec and co.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi we have arrived. yea haaaaaaaaaaa. Got a rental in Carramar and it was very easy yippeeeee. Have been here a week and have got everything sorted, just going to have a wee break before we start jobs but loving it so far.
Hi there,

I have adjusted your details on the list as Carramar, you are not far from me,just down the road in Ashby.

Are you going to the meet up in Kings Park on Sunday?

Sarah
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Ohhhhhhh i dont know, havent had a chance to catch up on here but i think the kids would like to me some people lol. They are bored to tears.

(and driving us insane heehee)

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi there,

I have adjusted your details on the list as Carramar, you are not far from me,just down the road in Ashby.

Are you going to the meet up in Kings Park on Sunday?

Sarah
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:04 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
GOT MY VISA GRANTED TODAY...
WILL SEE YOU ALL 28th JANUARY 2008
Congrats Moonlight

Bet you are over the moon

All the best, Chris

Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:08 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi Charmed,

Welcome to Australia How's it all going? Kids were driving us mad when we first got here also, must be some new arrivals up Carramar way you could meet up with?

Is it everything you expected or were you shellshocked the first day like we were?

All the best, Chris

Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Congrats Moonlight

Bet you are over the moon

All the best, Chris

Thankyou.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Hi Chris

How is Sharon doing.
I sent here a pm recently. Does she ever get online at all?

Hi Charmed,

Welcome to Australia How's it all going? Kids were driving us mad when we first got here also, must be some new arrivals up Carramar way you could meet up with?

Is it everything you expected or were you shellshocked the first day like we were?

All the best, Chris

Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi Charmed,

All the best, Chris

yep it was all very weird and it still feels like a holiday. Cant wait to go to work and get things back to kinda normal lol. It so doesnt feel like xmas heehee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.