Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:56 am
DMH
Forum Regular

DMH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by JR05
Would like to say a big HELLO to all on here, we are leaving wet n windy Derbyshire for sunny Perth on 10th Dec, can't wait..

All a bit of a rush as we've only had visa's just over a week..
Shiping goes off on Tues, and house sale complete on Fri, then off to the
Ma in laws for 2wks..
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All the best, Jay
Hey JR05, where abouts in Derbsyshire are you from? We are originally from Glossop.

We're off to Perth too, on 29th Dec.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DMH
Hey JR05, where abouts in Derbsyshire are you from? We are originally from Glossop.

We're off to Perth too, on 29th Dec.
HI WE ARE FROM GLOSSOP, SMALL WORLD EH? JUST GETING EVERYTHING READY FOR SHIPPERS ON TUES, ALL I CAN TASTE IS BL**DY BLEACH AND JEYES FLUID AT THE BACK OF MY THROAT.LOL.
WHAT PART OF PERTH ARE YOU GOING TO?
NO MORE QUEING IN THAT MOTRAM MOORE TRAFFIC YIPPEEEE.

GOOD LUCK, JAY
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JR05
HI WE ARE FROM GLOSSOP, SMALL WORLD EH? JUST GETING EVERYTHING READY FOR SHIPPERS ON TUES, ALL I CAN TASTE IS BL**DY BLEACH AND JEYES FLUID AT THE BACK OF MY THROAT.LOL.
WHAT PART OF PERTH ARE YOU GOING TO?
NO MORE QUEING IN THAT MOTRAM MOORE TRAFFIC YIPPEEEE.

GOOD LUCK, JAY
Don't get a job in the city over here then........traffic is just as bad if not worse than you've seen in UK!!!!

Good luck on the move guys......

Pam x x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:26 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. Just a quick update. Moved into our rental in SH last Wednesday and Crown delivered our stuff on the same day as it had arrived before us. Loving it large!

Nice to meet with Chris (Effy) and Phillip & Sharon. Spooky that we're all living so close to eachother!

Sarah & David (Mad Chef) - Meet up at Kings Park on 25/26 Nov sounds good!

Jobs? What Jobs? Too hot to work here

Cx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:12 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Hi all, haven't been on lately as we haven't got internet connection yet in new rental!

Been busy unpacking our stuff, it's a nightmare trying to but furniture & stuff together as it's all over the place, went to put our bedside dresseer together & half way through I realised that 2 bottoms to drawers were missing, I have been all over the house 5 times & still haven't found them, I just hope crown didn't take them away with all the packing they took!

Hi caggsy, good to meet you to have to go for a coffee..... when we both get a spare minute

catch you all later,

Chris

Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:27 am
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice

Originally Posted by DMH
We depart the UK on 29th Dec. New years eve in Singapore, then our new life begins in Perth on Jan 1st.
If you need any info please just ask. I have a thread for questions
NEW MIGRANTS TO ROCKINGHAM, 1 hour south of Perth. check it out!

Angie
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:30 am
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by midwife2be
Hi

Daunted if you havent packed your computer can you update our details on the list please?!

We've booked flights and leave manchester on jan 20th arrive on 21st in perth

Still not sure where we'll settle but got a holiday rental in port kennedy - cant wait!!!

Thanks

julie x

Sorry just read back through thread and not sure who's doing list now?!

If you want any info or have any questions try the NEW MIGRANTS IN ROCKINGHAM, 1 hour South of Perth thread.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:32 am
Rocko since Feb 07

Originally Posted by dave_wong
Hi all... i have not be logging on for quite a while. I will be moving over to Perth on 15th Feb 2008. Booked QF and will be flying from Singapore. My wife & kid will be flying over from Kuala Lumpur to join me when I have settled down.

Dave...
If you need any questions answering go to NEW MIGRANTS IN ROCKINGHAM, 1 hour South of Perth thread.

Hopefully I can help.

Angie
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:32 am
DMH
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markrj
If you want any info or have any questions try the NEW MIGRANTS IN ROCKINGHAM, 1 hour South of Perth thread.
Yeah, we're pretty sold on the Rockingham area and will be paying a visit as soon as poss after arrival.

If it's as good as I've heard and read, then I'll be praying I get a job within commutable distance so we can get a rental there with the view of buying ASAP.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:37 am
Rocko since Feb 07

Originally Posted by DMH
Yeah, we're pretty sold on the Rockingham area and will be paying a visit as soon as poss after arrival.

If it's as good as I've heard and read, then I'll be praying I get a job within commutable distance so we can get a rental there with the view of buying ASAP.
If you want to meet up let us know. We like to keep adding to our slowly increasing circle of friends.

Angie
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:42 am
DMH
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markrj
If you want to meet up let us know. We like to keep adding to our slowly increasing circle of friends.

Angie
Will do Angie, thanks.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi Caggsy,

Meet up will be great, David has booked the weekend off. It is 12pm on 25th November. The details are on another thread so I will take a look and put them on this thread.

Sarah.

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Perth_List.doc (282.0 KB, 70 views)
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

KINGS PARK MEET UP

The meeting is at the Synergy parkland in beween the Zamia cafe and the Vietnam memorial from 12 o'clock.
There should be quite a few going off this thread aswell as the people who have done one before and have been here a while so it should be good.

See you all there.

Sarah
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield (UK) -> Kitchener (Canada) -> Perth (Aus)
DimWit17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mad Chef

Can you update our arrival date in Perth. We are arriving on the 10th Jan. Leaving Canada on the 16th Dec and spending Christ mas New year in UK...then taking Malaysian Airlines on the 6th Jan with a stopover in Kuala Lumpur.

See you all in Perth Next year...
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi DimWit17,

I have adjusted your details and moved you up the list.

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.