Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:14 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by babypom
Hmmm sorry was just reading posts and looks like I have to ask to be added sorry should have read posts first!!!
Me Kelly 28 stay at home Mum, Stephen 29 Mechanic, Shannon 8, Reegan and Rylie 1 (yip twins double trouble)
We are flying out on the 5th of September Land the 6th
Stephen will be working in Morley so will be living around that area!!
Thanks Kelly
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forums I think Cagsy must be on a recruitment drive, or commission! Only joking

Anyone can add themselves to the list, you don't have to ask!(but only if your having trouble )

Anyway your now officially 'On The Lst'

All the best,

Chris

Here is the updated list:
Attached Files
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:40 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forums I think Cagsy must be on a recruitment drive, or commission! Only joking

Anyone can add themselves to the list, you don't have to ask!(but only if your having trouble )

Anyway your now officially 'On The Lst'

All the best,

Chris

Here is the updated list:

Commission sounds good to me Chris!

Read Babypom's post on (dare I say it) Poms In Perth and she sounded sooooo excited about getting her visa and as you say "THE MORE THE MERRIER!"

Cheers

C
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by babypom
Hey there everyone Caggsy directed me to this site! Thanks Caggsy!, now I have tried adding to your list but can't do it?!?!?! Am I thick???
Kelly
Welcome Kelly - how were the celebrations? Are you nursing a hangover?

C
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:00 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Caggsy
Commission sounds good to me Chris!

Read Babypom's post on (dare I say it) Poms In Perth and she sounded sooooo excited about getting her visa and as you say "THE MORE THE MERRIER!"

Cheers

C
Would you like it in Aussie $$$$$'s or British £££££'s

Keep up the good work It's great that we are getting more people on the list, the more people = the more contacts = the more freinds we'll make

I think that is about 46 families/couples/singles that's amazing! all going to Perth & surrounds

catch you later,

Chris

Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:27 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Please could we be added to the list, there's Dave (30) Senior Test Analyst, Julie (39)Senior Test Analyst, going to Mandurah in April 08.

Thanks

Julie
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Ange27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Sorry for the lack of info.....tom is 28yr & a carpenter & i'm 28yr & accountant...as I said we dont know where exactly we'l be living when we get to perth...have research a few places & is more than likely gonna be north perth...i suppose we'll find out in about 4wks!!!

ange
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Would you like it in Aussie $$$$$'s or British £££££'s

Keep up the good work It's great that we are getting more people on the list, the more people = the more contacts = the more freinds we'll make

I think that is about 46 families/couples/singles that's amazing! all going to Perth & surrounds

catch you later,

Chris

How about an extra "snag" at the barbie!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ange27
Hi
Sorry for the lack of info.....tom is 28yr & a carpenter & i'm 28yr & accountant...as I said we dont know where exactly we'l be living when we get to perth...have research a few places & is more than likely gonna be north perth...i suppose we'll find out in about 4wks!!!

ange
Hi Ange,

I have added your details to the list.

Sarah.

HERE'S THE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ange27
Hi

ange
Don't forget to bring your wellies and a pac-a-mac!

............. it's freezing too so Long Johns wouldn't go astray.......... thermal underwear too?

Who said this winter down under is a mild one? it's bloody freezing....... gone through a tonne of Jarrah already.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

You do realise that once we have all got there we will have to start the where's the barbie gonna be?...the who's bringing what food?....the what day shall we do it? and the who's bringing what alcohol? threads!!

Pam x x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bobcat
Don't forget to bring your wellies and a pac-a-mac!

............. it's freezing too so Long Johns wouldn't go astray.......... thermal underwear too?

Who said this winter down under is a mild one? it's bloody freezing....... gone through a tonne of Jarrah already.
Hiya Bobcat,

What's your idea of freezing????? It's summer up here and in single figures some days!!

Pam x x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:47 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi Ange,

I have added your details to the list.

Sarah.

HERE'S THE LIST:
Hi Sarah

Have sent you a pm with our details on too

great thread
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pam0512
Hiya Bobcat,

What's your idea of freezing????? It's summer up here and in single figures some days!!

Pam x x
It really is brass monkey weather at the moment. bbbbrrrr bbbbbrrr
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

You can add us to the list, arrived in Perth 31st May 07, and loving it.

Amanda
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

I agree with Bobcat its bleeding freezing, did nt know it was gonna be this cold.

Amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.