Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

As suggested by The_Effys we are starting a new thread. Anyone going to be settling in Perth in 2007/2008? We would love to hear from new people who maybe not on the other list and those of you already on the list.

Any information people have that they think will be beneficial to others in the same boat is really appreciated, reminds us of all the things we have to get done.

Sarah/Dave
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:04 pm
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all
Smile Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Congrats Sarah & Dave,

Hope everything goes well for you!

My family have just begun the visa application process and we hope to be heading out to WA, somewhere near Perth by the end of 2008.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:37 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Hi Sarah & Dave,

Cheers for doing that

Ok, here is the Settling In Perth 2007/2008 List, this is the same list that was started by mad.chef here: Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007 & was originally called 'Perth Bound - 2007'

Here's the List:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mad.chef
As suggested by The_Effys we are starting a new thread. Anyone going to be settling in Perth in 2007/2008? We would love to hear from new people who maybe not on the other list and those of you already on the list.

Any information people have that they think will be beneficial to others in the same boat is really appreciated, reminds us of all the things we have to get done.

Sarah/Dave
Just checking in, good idear with new thread.

phillip
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

we will be moving to perth in october/november and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as the visa comes then we are off

tiffany
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:01 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Just checking in also!

Just a slight amendment to the list - we leave on 22 October an arrive Perth 24 October.

Cheers

Carole & Jason
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
we will be moving to perth in october/november and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as the visa comes then we are off

tiffany
It may have stopped raining in Perth by then?
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Caggsy

Just checking in also!

Just a slight amendment to the list - we leave on 22 October an arrive Perth 24 October.

Cheers

Carole & Jason

Hi Carole & Jason

Updated the dates on the list.

HERE IS THE LIST :
Attached Files
Perth Bound 2007.doc (95.5 KB, 519 views)
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Just checking in, thanks for up dating our dates on the list.

Old Jul 27th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi The_Wookie (Dean and Natasha)

I have added you to the list after seeing your PM.

Nice to have you aboard.

Sarah

HERE IS THE NEW LIST:
Attached Files
Perth Bound 2007.doc (96.0 KB, 233 views)
Old Jul 27th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi The_Wookie (Dean and Natasha)

I have added you to the list after seeing your PM.

Nice to have you aboard.

Sarah

HERE IS THE NEW LIST:
I have adjusted the list to the new name as I was saving it under the old name.

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

mad.chef - I've sent you a pm
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Don2211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Im new to this thread, Just waiting on my visa coming thorugh (had my medial 4 weeks ago)

I will be moving to Perth in January hopefully. Just had a look at the list and I noticed that it was all couples or familys who are moving out there.

I have applied for a 136 skilled visa and will be taking the big step by myself.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,

We have had 3 new PM's and I have added you to the list. Have a look and see if you can give us some more info regarding areas and jobs etc.

Welcome to the fun!

Sarah.

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST:
Attached Files
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Don2211
Hi,

Im new to this thread, Just waiting on my visa coming thorugh (had my medial 4 weeks ago)

I will be moving to Perth in January hopefully. Just had a look at the list and I noticed that it was all couples or familys who are moving out there.

I have applied for a 136 skilled visa and will be taking the big step by myself.
Hi there,

All are welcome and if you want to be added to the list send me a message and I can add you. You must be a bit daunted doing this on your own? Do you know anyone out there?

Best of luck with your application.

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.