Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sept stni SA: we got it!!

sept stni SA: we got it!!

Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

viccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura about
Smile sept stni SA: we got it!!

bit of a shock this am to get THE EMAIL from our agent, didn't know we had a case officer nevermind a visa!!
Ack 20th Sept, with frontloaded PCC and then unrequested meds in Oct, never got a request for 1022 form or anything else at all, our CO was Region 3, obviously a very lovely person!!

We are so unprepared that the thought of all that we can properly plan for now is overwhelming and I've descended into a fuzzy mush of uselessness, great!

Still more magnolia painting to do before the house is anyway near presentable, and now that we could be on the beach for Xmas I've gone and invited all the family over from Ireland for a whopping turkey instead, bugger!

happily crazed Claire
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sept stni SA: we got it!!

Originally Posted by viccollie
bit of a shock this am to get THE EMAIL from our agent, didn't know we had a case officer nevermind a visa!!
Ack 20th Sept, with frontloaded PCC and then unrequested meds in Oct, never got a request for 1022 form or anything else at all, our CO was Region 3, obviously a very lovely person!!

We are so unprepared that the thought of all that we can properly plan for now is overwhelming and I've descended into a fuzzy mush of uselessness, great!

Still more magnolia painting to do before the house is anyway near presentable, and now that we could be on the beach for Xmas I've gone and invited all the family over from Ireland for a whopping turkey instead, bugger!

happily crazed Claire
Well done
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:32 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done enjoy SA
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Congratulations!

(Just visiting here from the immigration forum, and interesting, didn't expect to see so many "Got Its" on this forum!)