Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sent meds. Do I get a notification?

Sent meds. Do I get a notification?

Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

emilov is on a distinguished road
Default Sent meds. Do I get a notification?

Hi all,
I (i.e. my doctor) sent the meds 2 weeks ago.
Do I get some sort of notification that they have arrived and/or are being processed? How can I ensure that they have arrived successfully?

Cheers,
Emil
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sent meds. Do I get a notification?

Originally Posted by emilov
Hi all,
I (i.e. my doctor) sent the meds 2 weeks ago.
Do I get some sort of notification that they have arrived and/or are being processed? How can I ensure that they have arrived successfully?

Cheers,
Emil
No you don't get any notification. The next you will hear is your visa grant, which takes around 4 - 8 weeks after your meds and Police Checks get to your CO. (providing they have been requested of course )

Some people e-mail LCU and ask them if they have been processed. If you do that make sure you put all your details in the e-mail.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
No you don't get any notification. The next you will hear is your visa grant, which takes around 4 - 8 weeks after your meds and Police Checks get to your CO. (providing they have been requested of course )

Some people e-mail LCU and ask them if they have been processed. If you do that make sure you put all your details in the e-mail.
Hey Wendy,
Don't you ever sleep
Thanx for always being the first to answer to my questions.

So, whats the LCU and whats their e-mail address? What exactly are the details to put in the mail (case number I suppose)?

Thanks again,
Emil
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Sent meds. Do I get a notification?

Hey Wendy,
Don't you ever sleep
Thanx for always being the first to answer to my questions.

So, whats the LCU and whats their e-mail address? What exactly are the details to put in the mail (case number I suppose)?

Thanks again,
Emil
[email protected]

Name
Date of Birth
Passport Number
Visa Type
Date of Despatch
Method of Despatch

Hope this helps

Paula
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Wendy,
Don't you ever sleep

Not much no, too busy planning my new life
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Downies
[email protected]

Name
Date of Birth
Passport Number
Visa Type
Date of Despatch
Method of Despatch

Hope this helps

Paula
Thanx Paula,
Will do that