sending visa

Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default sending visa

can anyone tell me if my visa gets sent to aus or london its a 136 and does it vary depending on the visa type

thanks
Old Sep 21st 2006, 5:09 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sending visa

Think you have to send 136 applications to the ASPC in Adelaide.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 7:16 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: sending visa

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
can anyone tell me if my visa gets sent to aus or london its a 136 and does it vary depending on the visa type

thanks
When you recieve your confirmation email to say you have your visa then you send off your passports to london and they put the stamp in the back, done and dusted in a couple of days. Pete