Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sending roo products to UK

sending roo products to UK

Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:15 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Question sending roo products to UK

Got a friend in UK who is wanting to purchase some shoes made out of kangaroo skin, but the place she tried to order them online will not/can not(?) send them to UK because they are made from kangaroo skin.

Is there an issue with sending roo products abroad? If I sent them to her would I get in trouble?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sending roo products to UK

dunno but i just sent my brother a money pouch made from a large kangaroos scrotum!and i think that went through ok
Donna
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by donna
dunno but i just sent my brother a money pouch made from a large kangaroos scrotum!and i think that went through ok
Donna
He must have been thrilled!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:56 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Donna
Where did you get it - my brother would also like one of those ?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
He must have been thrilled!
who my brother or the very large kangaroo?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sme
Where did you get it - my brother would also like one of those ?
I got it from Surfers paradise markets,it was only $11 but i bet it was worth more than that to the roo
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:51 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

who my brother or the very large kangaroo?
LOL ...both?

I was going to reply about him getting it out at the pub to show his mates, but somehow thought that my comment might be misconstrued on here.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:56 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

for anyone who is interested, this is the reply from the company that makes the shoes

Unfortunately our Kangaroo Craftsman boots are for delivery to Australia only due to export permit regulations with kangaroo leather.
Alternatively we have Yearling Craftsman boots available via our on-line store which are exactly the same as the Kangaroo Craftsman however are made out of yearling leather rather than kangaroo. There are no export permit regulations for yearling leather.

guess they don't sell scrotum pouches