Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sending off police clearence now MEDICALS

sending off police clearence now MEDICALS

Old Jun 24th 2005, 3:16 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default sending off police clearence now MEDICALS

passed our tra through this whole thing i was told this is the hardest part of it all is that true.

now sending police clearence record perfect no probs there but the next part the medicals, me and the girlfriend have epillepsy do you know if this will go against us as some illnes can diabetes they look into some things in depth beth and myself both have not taken a seizure for years can drive and we are hairderssers. think of me cutting your hair :scared: then you would be walking out with an ear a missing i would be sweeping it up of the floor.
see yo
john..
Old Jun 24th 2005, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

jaxowen will become famous soon enoughjaxowen will become famous soon enough
Default Re: sending off police clearence now MEDICALS

Originally Posted by jocky boy
passed our tra through this whole thing i was told this is the hardest part of it all is that true.

now sending police clearence record perfect no probs there but the next part the medicals, me and the girlfriend have epillepsy do you know if this will go against us as some illnes can diabetes they look into some things in depth beth and myself both have not taken a seizure for years can drive and we are hairderssers. think of me cutting your hair :scared: then you would be walking out with an ear a missing i would be sweeping it up of the floor.
see yo
john..
hi john
they will require more info about your condition - treatment and current status but i do know that people have been granted visas with all sorts of conditions. It depends whether you can support your self and not be too much of a drain on their healthservice - such as it is

just one word of warning - like youselves we were advised by our agent to get our police checks done after we had received the positive skills assessment - that was back in december 04. when our visa arrived the 'validation' deadline was a year from the police checks not the medicals!! this means that we only have six months from receiving the visa in which to actually validate. if i had known i would have applied for the police checks at the same time as the medicals.

good luck
jax