Sending Money

Old Jun 25th 2008, 4:36 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Sending Money

Hi,

What the best way to send money back to UK.I mean Australian Banks Telegraphic Transfer, Traveller cheques etc.??

Please suggest and comment?

Thanks,
Old Jun 25th 2008, 4:39 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Money

The easiest way I have found (and cheapest) is www.tranzfers.com.au it was recommended to me by another forum member and has been brilliant.

It's only $15 to send any amount to the UK and you get a great exchange rate! It's easy to register and very secure - I can recommend highly!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:11 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold

I send quite a few payments overseas and use Xetrade.com. If the recipient can accept a cheque drawn on a bank in their country there is no fee (they make a bit out of the exchange rate - but I find it very competitive and they do a price guarantee too and I've been able to negotiate the rate).

If you pay by electronic transfer, they charge about £13.50.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:42 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

What the best way to send money back to UK.I mean Australian Banks Telegraphic Transfer, Traveller cheques etc.??

Please suggest and comment?

Thanks,
I use Ozforex, simple and easy. I have just sent a large amount back to my UK bank using them. Rang them, booked the rate, transferred my money into their account and they stick it in my account in UK
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

I just send small amounts back now and then via my savings account with ANZ it costs $20 a pop.