Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Old May 27th 2005, 8:26 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Hello all

We have our meds today at 12pm and I have to send them off by courier...
Do they go to Adelaide when the application is or to London House?

I know it sounds stupid but I don't want to send them to the wrong place.
I hope they go okay this afternoon. Must get my BIG knickers out.

What has to go in the envelope that we have to send.
OMG I'm soooo nervous.....

Cheers
Ang
Old May 27th 2005, 8:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hello all

Cheers
Ang
I'd just like to say good luck

Sydney
Old May 27th 2005, 8:31 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

Cheers
Ang
Yep, put your big knickers on - and go for it!

Good luck you two

Cas xx
Old May 27th 2005, 8:37 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys... will need it even Aimee is worried about strippin off in fron of a man she doesn't know. She is only 9 tho...
Old May 27th 2005, 8:47 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys... will need it even Aimee is worried about strippin off in fron of a man she doesn't know. She is only 9 tho...
He is a nice chap though in manner...
Old May 27th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Hello all

Cheers
Ang
Hi Ang,We had ours done on the 05/05 and sent them to adelaide (unrequested) so we are hoping that is right,but I'm hoping they will forward on to the right (if needed) department
Old May 27th 2005, 9:27 am
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

We've got our medicals (unrequested) next Friday and absolutely dreading it. Though Id be less stressed if I went ahead and got them done. How wrong could I have been

Our agent said our medicals have got to go to Sydney! Not sure why, everything else seems to have gone to Adelaide. Will double check again with him before Friday, but he said if Doctor offers to send them, then let him do it. So fingers crossed he will offer.

Maybe it depends on what sort of visa your applying for, as to where they get sent. Just plucking at straws Im afraid, so will def have to double check.

Good luck with your medicals today.

Jo
Old May 27th 2005, 9:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joanne
We've got our medicals (unrequested) next Friday and absolutely dreading it. Though Id be less stressed if I went ahead and got them done. How wrong could I have been

Our agent said our medicals have got to go to Sydney! Not sure why, everything else seems to have gone to Adelaide. Will double check again with him before Friday, but he said if Doctor offers to send them, then let him do it. So fingers crossed he will offer.

Maybe it depends on what sort of visa your applying for, as to where they get sent. Just plucking at straws Im afraid, so will def have to double check.

Good luck with your medicals today.

Jo

The panel doctors are in Sydney
Old May 27th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
The panel doctors are in Sydney
Fraser is right on this one, the meds should go to Sydney. Best of luck to the person who sent them to Adelaide
Old May 27th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
Fraser is right on this one, the meds should go to Sydney. Best of luck to the person who sent them to Adelaide
Don't worry too much about the medicals. I didn't have to strip off and I could have performed the medical myself. Eye test, reflex test, balance test, abdomen check, bloods taken and finished. X 3 = £500. Nice way to make a living.
Old May 27th 2005, 10:04 am
Cleveland, Bayside

OMG anyone have the address tried to look on the DIMIA website
Dont want them 2 get lost

Thanks
Old May 27th 2005, 10:13 am

Fraser is right on this one
As opposed to being wrong about everything else

FWIW my meds were sent to Adelaide but ended up getting to Sydney Ok
Old May 27th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Just checked another thread for the detail

LOCAL CLEARANCE UNIT
DIMIA,
GPO BOX 9984
SYDNEY NSW 2001 AUSTRALIA

Fraser I think you were on the one I checked. Did notice you had sent them to Adelaide.
Old May 27th 2005, 10:26 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Just checked another thread for the detail

LOCAL CLEARANCE UNIT
DIMIA,
GPO BOX 9984
SYDNEY NSW 2001 AUSTRALIA

Fraser I think you were on the one I checked. Did notice you had sent them to Adelaide.
Cheers guys.
Carolinegorka sent it me too!
OK better go and fetch Aimee from school and go and do the deed

Speak to you later
Ang
Old May 27th 2005, 10:56 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all

Cheers
Ang
Ours went to Adelaide..... but we didnt have to post them anyways....as the doctors forwarded them on for us.... free of charge..... via a trackable courier

boomie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.