Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sending a gift to Australia

Sending a gift to Australia

Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all
Default Sending a gift to Australia

Don't know if anybody will be able to help me, but worth a try anyway....

If I wanted to send a gift to Australia, are there any shops in the UK which will gift wrap and send it direct? I know Marks and Spencer will send items direct but they don't gift wrap first. Obviously I just want the gift to be sent there, and the invoice/delivery note to come directly to me.

Maybe I would be better ordering from a store in Perth, but I don't know if I can do that from the UK.

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here Anybody else got round this?
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:00 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending a gift to Australia

Originally Posted by Sunshine7
If I wanted to send a gift to Australia, are there any shops in the UK which will gift wrap and send it direct? I know Marks and Spencer will send items direct but they don't gift wrap first. Obviously I just want the gift to be sent there, and the invoice/delivery note to come directly to me.
Can't help with the stores in Perth.. but M&S do giftwrap - you just need to select 'show gift wrap options at checkout' once you've chosen something - you can also elect for prices not to be shown on any of the items included in the package
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all

Oh, thanks for that, I couldn't see the gift wrapping info anywhere.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:05 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunshine7
Oh, thanks for that, I couldn't see the gift wrapping info anywhere.
Just double checked on their site - when you choose something, you get the little box pop up showing what you've added to your basket - there's a tick box there to show gift wrap options.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Oh, thanks for that. Now I can't find anything I want to buy from there though - typical. It's a wedding gift I'm looking for but I have no idea what. I'm just too indecisive.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:34 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

have a look in Aussie stores david jones or myers google them
Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Yes that's probably a good idea if they do online shopping, thanks.