Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

to send the x-ray or not ?

to send the x-ray or not ?

Old Aug 15th 2002, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

windsordave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default to send the x-ray or not ?

I know there has been mixed responses on this before but should I send the actual x-ray I got for my medical or just the results of it ?

Its quite big and I DO have an excellent pair of lungs !

Dave
Old Aug 15th 2002, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

a1macc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: to send the x-ray or not ?

SEND IT.

My doctor told me I didnt need to send it, but Adelaide just sent me a letter pointing out that had requested it and that they may make a decision on my application without the XRay.

SO, my advice is send it!! It's not like you will be framing it and hanging it the dinng room wall!!

Originally posted by windsordave:
I know there has been mixed responses on this before but should I send the actual x-ray I got for my medical or just the results of it ?

Its quite big and I DO have an excellent pair of lungs !

Dave
Old Aug 15th 2002, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Claire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We never sent ours to London but the do seem to be requesting them in Adelaide. If you want visas ASAP then I would send them to be on the safe side.

Claire
xx
Old Aug 15th 2002, 9:46 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

I agree ...

Regards.

Originally posted by Claire:
Hi

We never sent ours to London but the do seem to be requesting them in Adelaide. If you want visas ASAP then I would send them to be on the safe side.

Claire
xx
Old Aug 15th 2002, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

kango_jack will become famous soon enoughkango_jack will become famous soon enough

We recommend you send it. We were in a similar situation as our doctor told us not to send it, but as the letter requested it, we decided it was better to send rather than wait to be asked.
We sent ours by DHL after we used a big sheet of mounting card as an envelope - cost around £40 but got there within 5 days (we tracked it on the web site all the way!).
Regards
Paul, Annie & Jack