Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

selling house Cleveland

selling house Cleveland

Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:45 am
Just Joined

rego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default selling house Cleveland

Anyone had problems selling their house in the Bayside area. Seems a bit slow at present and I am desperate to sell.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:38 am
Banned

Timy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: selling house Cleveland

Originally Posted by rego
Anyone had problems selling their house in the Bayside area. Seems a bit slow at present and I am desperate to sell.
We are leaving the UK for Cleveland in September, have you a link to the house? Might be worth a try, what do you mean a bit slow?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I'd also be interested to see a link please
Old Jul 1st 2009, 11:29 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Market in the Bayside (mid - high range house prices) have certainly slowed recently. Although prices are rising they don't appear to be going as quickly and not making as much dosh as they were over a year ago. Just my opinion mind you. My suburb though has increased in value!!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Friend of mine owns Remax branches in and around Bayside/Raby Bay.....he says he is selling plenty,have you tried them ?........worth a try if your price is right I reckon,his name is Brad Nielson !
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by shirlw
Friend of mine owns Remax branches in and around Bayside/Raby Bay.....he says he is selling plenty,have you tried them ?........worth a try if your price is right I reckon,his name is Brad Nielson !
The general consensus from Real Estate agents at the moment is anything around the $350k to high $400k mark are flying out. Anything in high $500k bracket and above is taking a lot longer to sell.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:25 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Billabong
The general consensus from Real Estate agents at the moment is anything around the $350k to high $400k mark are flying out. Anything in high $500k bracket and above is taking a lot longer to sell.
I would say that sounds about right.

In November 2008, Cleveland property was taking 67 days on average to sell.
In May 2009 that had jumped up to about 127 days.

My location has gone from 80 days to 109, in the same time frame.

Thornlands however, a popular place now, has gone from 91 days to 89 days.