Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Selling a car privately in Perth?

Selling a car privately in Perth?

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Selling a car privately in Perth?

I've put an ad in Quokka, on here in the Classifieds (but I'll be darned if I can find it now!) and in the back window of the car. Any other ideas?

Thanks all

Last edited by Wave the Sails; Nov 23rd 2006 at 12:25 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling a car privately in Perth?

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
I've put an ad in Quokka, on here in the Classifieds (but I'll be darned if I can find it now!) and in the back window of the car. Any other ideas?

Thanks all
noticeboards in local stores. I know here in Connolly there are loads on the noticeboard in the supermarket. try your local IGA.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
noticeboards in local stores. I know here in Connolly there are loads on the noticeboard in the supermarket. try your local IGA.
Lovely, will do, thanks for that!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

mardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Jones Family

Thanks all
www.tradingpost.com.au
It's not free to advertise but I do know it's popular. Good luck!