Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Selling Car Fast in Melbourne

Selling Car Fast in Melbourne

Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:02 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Selling Car Fast in Melbourne

Dear All,

How to sell my car fast and the best way in Melbourne,Australia?

Any comments and suggestions as I want to sell my car ASAP and the best posdsible money???

Thanks,

Last edited by smurtaza; Jun 30th 2008 at 7:52 am.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:11 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling Car Fast in Melbourne

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Dear All,

How to sell a car fast and the best way in Melbourne,Australia?

Any comments and suggestions as I want to sell it ASAP and the best posdsible money???

Thanks,
Try a dealer ? Possibly the quickest way but maybe not most cost effective?

What kind of car is it?
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:21 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Selling Car Fast in Melbourne

Originally Posted by herrchook
Try a dealer ? Possibly the quickest way but maybe not most cost effective?

What kind of car is it?
Any experiences for selling Ford Falcon BA XT 2003(sedan)??
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:27 am
Banned

Question Private Seller-Melbourne?

Hi,

I am a private owner and want to sell my car in melbourne?What I have to do....take the driving license of the purchaser? The car is already registered till October 2008?I mean what steps I must follow as a seller (private owner) to transfer rego??

Thanks
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:46 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
What kind of car is it?
From smurtaza's previous topics of conversation, probably somebody else's
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:48 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Seller-Melbourne?

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

I am a private owner and want to sell my car in melbourne?What I have to do....take the driving license of the purchaser? The car is already registered till October 2008?I mean what steps I must follow as a seller (private owner) to transfer rego??

Thanks
You will need to get a road worthy certificate from somewhere - most dealers do these.

The purchaser will need too make a stamp duty payment based on the true purchase price of the vehicle - you will need to sign too complete - also I think included was the approximate vehicle mileage. These forms can also be retreived from a dealer.

Get them to pay you with a bank cheque

Have the road certificate done before pickup in case you need anything done

They should arrange insurance including the day they take ownership and make sure your insurance covers the whole day as well - as accidents do happen and best you are covered.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Seller-Melbourne?

Two threads combined - no need to ask the same thing twice

Is the finance paid off now?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515510
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:04 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

I used Car.com about 18 months ago and it was very effective.
  • Take some good photos
  • Price it to sell
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:12 am
Banned

Question Re: Private Seller-Melbourne?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Two threads combined - no need to ask the same thing twice

Is the finance paid off now?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515510
Yep finance already paid off.Just want to sell it fast and best!!!