Sell my house

Old Feb 14th 2003, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Thom is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Sell my house

Have you any idea when we should put our house on the market as hope to go on Spouse Visa just to wait for Police Record to come back and doing the Medical next week??
Old Feb 14th 2003, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

weve had medicals, and have just put the house up, we dont want to temp fate, but it could take a while to sell, im hoping its all going to fall into place. house sale will go through the same day as the visas arrive, and then off we go!!!!!!!! oh well no harm in dreaming. good luck.
Old Feb 14th 2003, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

I would say put it on the market asap. Depending on how desirable it is it might take a while to sell. Even if it did sell quickly the whole process seems to take forever, you can always stall or if you're pretty sure you'll get your visa move into rented.

I know that in our area house sales are pretty sluggish at the moment. You can always start the ball rolling, get a few estate agents in to value and ask their Honest (ha ha ha) opinions!

Good luck.
Old Feb 14th 2003, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

we havent had medical yet - but our house is going on markey next week - moving in with parent me,husband and 2 kids - resdient babysitter - i look upon like the quicker i sell my house the more money i can save while paying minimal board at mothers- if you can lodge somwhere i say sell it now - also good time to sell so i am told
Old Feb 14th 2003, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

jambo_g is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in the same boat.

I've had my medicals and police checks done and we are going to put the house on the market in the next week.

If for any reason my visa falls through and we cancel the sale of the house, all I will lose is about £150 (cost of advertising etc). That's how it works in Scotland anyway, don't know about Engerland!!

If we get a buyer, then all we have to do is arrange a date and keep on changing if there are any delays.

Graham
Old Feb 14th 2003, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sell my house

Originally posted by Thom
Have you any idea when we should put our house on the market as hope to go on Spouse Visa just to wait for Police Record to come back and doing the Medical next week??
NOW

Cheers,
Old Feb 14th 2003, 2:50 pm
plumber39

I,ve got a 6 bedroom stone farm house fully renovated beautiful location with 2acres of land ,been on the market 3months hav,ent even had an offer ! going for less than valued £275,000 Round the corner
red brick house 4bedroom no land going for £250,000 and i bet it
sell,s before mine!
Starting too get depressed !

Old Feb 14th 2003, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plumber39
I,ve got a 6 bedroom stone farm house fully renovated beautiful location with 2acres of land ,been on the market 3months hav,ent even had an offer ! going for less than valued £275,000 Round the corner
sell,s before mine!
ever considered lowering the price?
:lecture:
Old Feb 14th 2003, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

sell,s before mine!
Sounds like a steal!

Where is it?
Old Feb 15th 2003, 7:33 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

What about this one I saw advertised on the web :

HOUSE + 3500 acres for sale.114 bedrooms.122 bathrooms.fairground.zoo.miniature steam railway.Ideal for kids sleepovers.
Contact Mr M.Jackson@neverlandhousesales

BB-how much,I want it
Old Feb 15th 2003, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future

sell,s before mine!
Fancy doing a swap - your pad in England for ours in Brisbane Bayside - we`ve got half an acre less than you, but the pool would make up for that I guess....
Old Feb 15th 2003, 7:18 pm
plumber39

if yours will sell for £275,000 it,s yours

Old Feb 16th 2003, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future

if yours will sell for £275,000 it,s yours
You don`t live near Bradford or anywhere up North I hope....
Old Feb 16th 2003, 4:53 pm
plumber39

You must be joking who,d want to live there? 40min,s from Hereford and 20min,s from Presteign voted one of the top 3 places to live in uk. MidWales. English/welsh boarder,s fantastic views great place to bring up kid,s.
Just a few thing,s you can do apart from walking-cycle track,s,rallying,motorcross,horse riding,Small leisure centre 10min,s away next market town,etc,etc people think we,re mad wanting to move from here.Must admit it,s the only place i,d live in uk

Last edited by plumber39; Feb 16th 2003 at 5:03 pm.

Old Feb 17th 2003, 3:21 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

sell,s before mine!
Give you $275,000 AUD for it , look at it this way for this you could buy a 4 x2 here with a pool on 700sq metre block in a down market suburb in Perth what a bargin.
I mean Perths a paradise compared to the UK all them refugees , bad weather , blocked roads , TB and bad health care not to mention floods so your price is way over the top , to what your lovely homes worth , lets be fair all them people leaving the markets getting smaller so less people to buy .
We are looking to buy somewhere in worcestershire but your place seems okay and at the right price we would be interested , the rubber dollar does not give a lot of bargining power so its me best offer.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 17th 2003 at 3:26 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.