Reload this Page >

self employed - what then?

self employed - what then?

Old May 26th 2003, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Question self employed - what then?

Guys

If you are self employed, what kind of paperwork other than what is in the booklet would you recommend to provide with an application - organising tra paperwork and old man has been self employed for best part of 10 years and I have been told with regards to self employment can be problems proving things etc.

I will be organising for accountant to provide stat declaration and providing copy accounts, already have letters from suppliers basically just saying what a good customer, what they supply to the business and for how long - is that enough do you think - does anyone have any specific format I could follow.

Any suggestions/comments gratefully appreciated

Thanks for any help you can provide
Old May 26th 2003, 12:48 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I did all of the above and also got letter from NI to say i'd been paying contributions and letter from nice man at tax office to say i had completed my tax return for that year ( it had not been proccessed at that time). Also a couple of client references on headed paper. Hope this helps
Heather
Old May 26th 2003, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

My hubby, sent copy invoices, letter from his accountant stating how long he had been self employed etc and what capaity my hubby works in, copy of his card from the tax office,
Old May 26th 2003, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys

Im on the right track then!!

Just the usual panick moments!! Thanks for the replies.

rizalan