Reload this Page >

Self contained rental in Brisbane

Self contained rental in Brisbane

Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Self contained rental in Brisbane

Hi

We are hoping to come over to Brisbane in the next few weeks depending on a few factors...

I have searched through the internet for self contained accomadation for a family of four pref 2 bed apartment or bigger. Some like Kangeroo aparts are fully booked. Just wondered if anyone else had any other recommendations. We aren`t too bothered about being in the city as we will be driving around most of the time. In theory it would probably be better to be near a beach but we are open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance

footie xx
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Self contained rental in Brisbane

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi

We are hoping to come over to Brisbane in the next few weeks depending on a few factors...

I have searched through the internet for self contained accomadation for a family of four pref 2 bed apartment or bigger. Some like Kangeroo aparts are fully booked. Just wondered if anyone else had any other recommendations. We aren`t too bothered about being in the city as we will be driving around most of the time. In theory it would probably be better to be near a beach but we are open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance

footie xx
Tracie
Youu off then mate??? I found his place for you http://www.taringagardens.com.au/
Dont know if it is anygood.

Have a look on www.wotif.com.au or www.needitnow.com.au as you will probably get it cheaper. Failing that ask Mrs D or ABC as I am sure they will be able to help

Good luck
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:31 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default brisbane rental

Hi we are booked into a fully furnished detached house in capalaba in sept for two weeks.
www.happykoalahomes.com
you name it the house has got it.Great temporary accomodation.

Leanne

Last edited by Darren&Leanne; Jun 15th 2004 at 7:33 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks in advance

footie xx
Copied and pasted from another thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=234033

Manhattan on Homestead

We've booked a couple of weeks at The Manhatton on Newstead when we arrive in Brisbane this August. It's $535-$585 per week for a 2-bedroom apartment. There's a shared pool and bbq area for the tenents as well.

We haven't stayed there before but the description on their web site sounds good, and the site manager (John Ferrier) we spoke to was very helpful.

http://www.seqrents.com.au/manhattannew/

http://www.moveandstay.com/brisbane...tion.asp?id=472

The apartments aren't serviced but could be arranged for $60 according to the site manager.

Mrs JTL
P.S. Hope I'm not sounding like I'm getting commission from this place...
Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:45 am
ABCDiamond

Hi

This one at Cleveland starts at $550 per week for furnished short term letting. Down to $260pw for 3 months letting

Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

karen p is an unknown quantity at this point

How long do you want it for?

This website had some nice places, though most of them
are for a minimum of 6 months and not all are furnished.

http://www.seqrents.com.au/index.htm

Hope that helps Karen
Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. i got this a few days ago. This is for a family of 7.

Dear Graham
Thank-you for your enquiry. The best we can offer you would be from the 24
July 2004 as we are booked before with school holidays. $400.00 per week
A Deposit $160.00 is required by Visa, Master Card,Bank Card, within 1 week
of booking and the balance due on arrival.
Cannes Court is a three story walk-up.The apartments are self contained with
a well equipped kitchen, washing machines, dryers, colour TV. fans, safe
facilities, bath, showers, linen provided. Private balconies over looking a
large tropical court yard with a BBQ., Solar heated salt pool & spa. Under
ground security car park. Full reception facilities are available for
bookings of tours, Theme Park tickets, Airport Transfers, Bus Passes, Dinner
Shows. We also have a wide variety of Dial in Meals for breakfast, lunch, &
dinner. This makes Cannes Court place for you to spend your holiday.
WEB SITE: www.cannesgoldcoast.com
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone 07-55 381 288
Old Jun 20th 2004, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by glhall
Hi. i got this a few days ago. This is for a family of 7.

Dear Graham
Thank-you for your enquiry. The best we can offer you would be from the 24
July 2004 as we are booked before with school holidays. $400.00 per week
A Deposit $160.00 is required by Visa, Master Card,Bank Card, within 1 week
of booking and the balance due on arrival.
Cannes Court is a three story walk-up.The apartments are self contained with
a well equipped kitchen, washing machines, dryers, colour TV. fans, safe
facilities, bath, showers, linen provided. Private balconies over looking a
large tropical court yard with a BBQ., Solar heated salt pool & spa. Under
ground security car park. Full reception facilities are available for
bookings of tours, Theme Park tickets, Airport Transfers, Bus Passes, Dinner
Shows. We also have a wide variety of Dial in Meals for breakfast, lunch, &
dinner. This makes Cannes Court place for you to spend your holiday.
WEB SITE: www.cannesgoldcoast.com
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone 07-55 381 288
Graham
Let us know what this place is like as we are looking for somewhere cheap in September
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Hi

Thanks in advance

footie xx
I have been meaning to post some info for debsy so will do so now.

Ive had similar problems, but we can get a 3 bedroom apartment for 7 on the beach front at mermaid beach, gold coast for $450 per week. Contact queensland coast realty in Gold coast.

If you want a house try brisbane holiday homes www.bhh.com.au. Also check out ultimateplacestostay.com.au

gateway village in brisbane offered me a 3 bedroom holiday village for $105 per night for 7 of us.

www.rainehornebroadbeach.com. offered a 4 bed house for 7 of us with pool and 10min from beach for $2870 for 4 weeks but too much for me.

I was offered a 2 bed apartment in gold coast for $400 a week but not til 24 july because of holidays. see [email protected]. another one to lookat is radford realty on gold coast.

For vehicles to hire try ideal rental cars, acerentals. I couldnt get a van because of school holidays but got one at a good rate from www.shoestrings.com.au - only took a few minutes to book it.

Graham
Old Jun 21st 2004, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

Try ashmore palms also;

You may view pictures and rates of our accommodation on our
website www.ashmorepalms.com.au

Otherwise, we have Semi Permanent accommodation, 4 week minimum, one month contract to sign. However, again, you Would need two of these (this was for a family of 7)
cabins.

The one bedroom cabins are $280.00 pw and sleep 2 + 2

Linen is included complimentary consisting of sheets, blanket, towels,
pillows and bathmat.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Graham. Keep in touch.