Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seen the cardiologist!

Seen the cardiologist!

Old Apr 6th 2004, 3:29 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Thumbs up Seen the cardiologist!

Hi Guys,

Just to keep you updated on whats happening.

I went to see the cardiologist today regarding that silly little hole in my heart. He seemed really positive that A/ I was going to be okay and B/ that it wouldnt affect my visa application at all (YYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE EEEEE!!)

Got to go back for some extra tests in two weeks time, but he said they should just reconfirm that the problem exists but isn't major. He said someone of my age and "extreme fitness" (yes, I'm a lettuce-leaf-eating-gym-freak! )

Apparently they grade heart conditions from 1-6, and he said mine was teeny-weeny ONE!!! YAAY!

Thanks to everyone for all the messages of support, its meant a lot.

Wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo

PS: Apologies if you read this on the other forum already, I just wanted to let everyone who gave me good advice and support know whats going on.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 3:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff
Pleased both for your application process and also for your own peace of mind
Hope everything runs smoothly now

Best wishes
G
Old Apr 6th 2004, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Good news - glad it's all worked out for you
Old Apr 6th 2004, 4:42 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seen the cardiologist!

glad things are ok - do you know what the name of the hole is called?

They thought I may have had a PFO, but turned out to be an extremely small VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect). The later being better for me as there was no need for an operaton to continue diving
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you! Hope everything else goes well...
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mlbonner
Hi Guys,

I went to see the cardiologist today regarding that silly little hole in my heart. He seemed really positive that A/ I was going to be okay and B/ that it wouldnt affect my visa application at all (YYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE EEEEE!!)

Got to go back for some extra tests in two weeks time, but he said they should just reconfirm that the problem exists but isn't major. He said someone of my age and "extreme fitness" (yes, I'm a lettuce-leaf-eating-gym-freak! )

Apparently they grade heart conditions from 1-6, and he said mine was teeny-weeny ONE!!! YAAY!

PS: Apologies if you read this on the other forum already, I just wanted to let everyone who gave me good advice and support know whats going on.
Brilliant news!! excellent, so chuffed for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Old Apr 6th 2004, 6:01 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

How pleased am I for you my friend

Fantastic news

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 6th 2004, 6:08 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
How pleased am I for you my friend

Fantastic news

Phoenixuk2oz

Chuffed ta bits!!!!!!!!....... so glad ure ok.... miss motivator!!!!

love boomie
xxxxx
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:01 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by walaj
glad things are ok - do you know what the name of the hole is called?

They thought I may have had a PFO, but turned out to be an extremely small VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect). The later being better for me as there was no need for an operaton to continue diving

No, don't know what it is called yet. Have to go back in two weeks time for a couple of extra tests and the Dr said he'd be able to give me his full report on the spot and I should find out all details then.

I dive too, so I'm hoping that should still be okay
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:02 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Thanks everyone, you's are the bestest!!

time for a celebratory beer I think
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone, you's are the bestest!!

time for a celebratory beer I think
Woooooooo Hooooooooo brilliant news matey...a celebratory beer hmmm more like

Awe ra best!!!!!!

Heather
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! Well done and good luck with the rest, - now GO get that visa!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:03 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

I'm so pleased for you

Hope to see you in Brisbane next year

Nikki x
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

so pleased for yoy mlbonner, told you everything would be all ok. great news.

xxxxxxxx
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:17 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fab news bet you are so relieved

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.