Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seeking work on the Sunshine Coast..

Wikiposts

Seeking work on the Sunshine Coast..

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of
Default Seeking work on the Sunshine Coast..

Hi, My name is Kerrie, Im 28 years old & my partner Jamie is 33 years old we are planning to move to Buderim/Maroochydore/Mooloolaba area in Aug 2007.

Im a qualified Hairdresser, but work in retail finance. I also have lot's of customer service experience, office experience ie a varied cv/work history.

Jamie is a qualified engineer/Metal machinist with nearly 7 years of experience & has also has a varied previous work history, including experience in retail, etc and is open minded, would consider anything remotley simular.

If anybody has any advice/useful, contacts on getting a job that would be great, pl feel free to p'm/ e-mail us.

Ps We live in Rugby at the moment, if anyone is going to sunshine coast next year & would like to make new friends & meet up, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Jamie & Kerrie
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:45 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Seeking work on the Sunshine Coast..

hi

can't help with the job situation as we are still in the process of gaining visas, but we also like the look of buderim and the sunshine coast, so I look forward to reading any future posts by you.
bec and egg
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seeking work on the Sunshine Coast..

Cant help with those jobs, but we need painters, will ovelook people not having a licence for now but you will need proof of being a qualified trade painter. PM us.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi

can't help with the job situation as we are still in the process of gaining visas, but we also like the look of buderim and the sunshine coast, so I look forward to reading any future posts by you.
bec and egg
HI THERE,
Thankyou for taking the time to reply,
my partner Kerrie and myself, Jamie have just been granted permanent residency visas for Australia and intend, all being well, to migrate to the Sunshine coast area in August 2007 (after my bro's wedding).

It is also our intention to go over again for another short holiday during my shut-down week at the end of May 2007, for another "look" to re-fresh our memories, as we think this would be sensible.

We feel it is very important that we now corrrespond with as many people as possible who are in the same situation/recently migrated and settled in the Sunshine Coast area, as the more info shared the better!

Anyway, i'm Jamie, I am 33years old, and we applied on me as I’m a metal machinist/engineer and my partner, Kerrie, who is 28 years old is a qualified hair dresser, but currently working in retail. It only took approx 10months to be granted our independent permanent visa.

We live in Rugby in the West Midlands, about 10miles from Coventry and we would like to settle in the Maroochydore /Mooloolabah/ Caloundra/ Buderim area, but not yet decided!

However,we are maybe thinking more Buderim now, also, as it is a few miles back from the above towns, meaning hopefully more affordable housing, but being on a platto carn't be built out too much, unlike the rest of the coast, yet still close to the beach and hopefully work!

Pl feel free to keep in touch by p'm/e-mail,

Regards, Jamie & Kerrie
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Cant help with those jobs, but we need painters, will ovelook people not having a licence for now but you will need proof of being a qualified trade painter. PM us.

G'day,
Thankyou for your reply, i'm not a painter but did you mean I could be employed as one if I register?

I am a metal machinist by trade, but am very open minded, with a varied cv (resume) and would consider anything remotley simular.

We are looking to settle on the Sunshine coast in August next year.