Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:59 am
WBB

Default Re: the seeds of love

Originally posted by Jack Daws
You didnt say that last night sheep boy
baaaaa.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 4:02 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
baaaaa.

I will give you baaaaa
Old Feb 14th 2004, 9:16 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

I will give you baaaaa
so jack can double as a sheep is thier no end to this mans talents
Old Feb 14th 2004, 9:25 am
WBB

Originally posted by userjay
so jack can double as a sheep is thier no end to this mans talents
he is no match for my flossie.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 9:34 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WBB
he is no match for my flossie.

ahh its clear why he pines for you so,i didnt realise you had a flossie & all this time i thought it was gona be 1 of those la wedding thingy's
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:34 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:35 am
WBB

Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:46 am
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
Something like that. Lot of smoke though

The smoke was diner

How was the Indian?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:55 am
WBB

How was the Indian?
OK, mate...apart from it didn't turn up till ten!!!!!!!!

i got through my nan bread and pancake rolls withput them touching the side, all washed down with a few cans of miller.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 11:12 am
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
OK, mate...apart from it didn't turn up till ten!!!!!!!!

i got through my nan bread and pancake rolls withput them touching the side, all washed down with a few cans of miller.

Cher ching..

Thats me new bitch. Kroney