Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the seeds of love

the seeds of love

Old Feb 14th 2004, 11:55 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default the seeds of love

after reading recent posts it has become clear that there is love in the air.i dont know if valentines day is upon us or wat,but it is obvoius that jack daws has fallen head over with billy!!! have the years at sea taken thier toll on jack? have the valleys finay made billy yern for the cheeky seaman? will wenger get the honour of being page boy? i imagine the right reverand bishop beating bix shall do the honours of over seeing both fingers entering rings.I for one am looking forward to the night do.Neway its nice to see that love swings eternal
peace love
Old Feb 14th 2004, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

For me, yesterday was a very on-my-own-feb-14 day.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 1:05 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the seeds of love

Originally posted by userjay
after reading recent posts it has become clear that there is love in the air.i dont know if valentines day is upon us or wat,but it is obvoius that jack daws has fallen head over with billy!!! have the years at sea taken thier toll on jack? have the valleys finay made billy yern for the cheeky seaman? will wenger get the honour of being page boy? i imagine the right reverand bishop beating bix shall do the honours of over seeing both fingers entering rings.I for one am looking forward to the night do.Neway its nice to see that love swings eternal
peace love
It will never last...mark my words...
Old Feb 14th 2004, 1:24 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Florida_03
It will never last...mark my words...
it's a non starter, i'm not a big fan of seamen.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 1:28 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB

yes...I see where you're coming from...
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:44 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB

take it you wont miss old safe hands then
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

peace love
Just caught up with this one.
User, you must not tell everyone about my mitre. All the girls will want to try it.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:51 pm
WBB

take it you wont miss old safe hands then
never have been a fan of old "safe" hands, and i have never liked it up the arse-nal.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Florida_03
yes...I see where you're coming from...
May be late catching up with this thread but where is Daws?

E-JACK-U-LATE.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:53 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
May be late catching up with this thread but where is Daws?

E-JACK-U-LATE.

rotflmao
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:54 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bix
Just caught up with this one.
User, you must not tell everyone about my mitre. All the girls will want to try it.
ahh the rev bix i mitre known youd apear to give your blessing
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:58 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
never have been a fan of old "safe" hands, and i have never liked it up the arse-nal.

i think jack will be kop ing it then ooooowww brace ya self jack:scared:
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

i think jack will be kop ing it then ooooowww brace ya self jack:scared:
When they be on the move you can never keep the seamen contained.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

You didnt say that last night sheep boy
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:58 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

YOU BASTARDS

Just got in and read this you bunch of f###### f#####s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.