see ya

Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:34 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default see ya

Well guys and Gals validation and (hopefully) buying this business time has arrived.

Flying out of LHR tonight to Perth via HKG, Have been popping the beta blockers the nice doctor gave me for my pathetic fear of flying (note to anyone else who is scared, don't bother with the pills they dont work, I am still soooo scared that I have had my head down the loo half the day and my heart rate is still at about 4.2 million per second)

Could have done with a bit of help from Grayling today to get me over this stupid fear but a bit too late for that now.

So if my plane doesn't crash then I will update you as and when I can as to how the business buying goes.

Enjoy the rest of the good ol British summer and I'll be back in 3 weeks.

Kala
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:40 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: see ya

Originally Posted by kala
Well guys and Gals validation and (hopefully) buying this business time has arrived.

Flying out of LHR tonight to Perth via HKG, Have been popping the beta blockers the nice doctor gave me for my pathetic fear of flying (note to anyone else who is scared, don't bother with the pills they dont work, I am still soooo scared that I have had my head down the loo half the day and my heart rate is still at about 4.2 million per second)

Could have done with a bit of help from Grayling today to get me over this stupid fear but a bit too late for that now.

So if my plane doesn't crash then I will update you as and when I can as to how the business buying goes.

Kala
Good luck Kala

Ever tried copious amounts of wine to overcome the fear? It's what I do anyway and it works a treat

Walla
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

hi kala,

good luck with the flight then...

not too good with flying myself (the loo sounds very familiar - i tend to spend the 3 days b4 flying on it...)- what are beta blockers? will try anything that helps to get me relaxed....

just remember whats waiting for you on the other side - that'll make it worth it! (i assume...)

tanja
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:44 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla1
Good luck Kala

Ever tried copious amounts of wine to overcome the fear? It's what I do anyway and it works a treat

Walla
Cheers Walla.

It'l be the Jack Daniels I'l be drinking the plane dry of
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:48 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by sunny side up
hi kala,

good luck with the flight then...

not too good with flying myself (the loo sounds very familiar - i tend to spend the 3 days b4 flying on it...)- what are beta blockers? will try anything that helps to get me relaxed....

just remember whats waiting for you on the other side - that'll make it worth it! (i assume...)

tanja
The beta blockers are"suposed" to calm you down, they "apparently" don't take the fear away but they do "apparently" take the symptons ie crying, heart beating like mad, throwing up etc etc. Give them a go but they ain't working for me YET.

Am trying to think of what is at the other side but at the moment that is a very distant thought.

I have actually got off a plane before just as it was about to take off (much to the annoyance of the rest of the passengers who's flight I delayed) so am trying very hard to not do that today, mainly cos it is a bit stupid tryng to get a boat to Australia which is what I did to get to Majorca when I got off the plane before.

K
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Walla.

It'l be the Jack Daniels I'l be drinking the plane dry of
Hey Kala

I think I would be visiting Doctor Jack before boarding the plane

I will send you some karma it may make you karma if you see what I mean

Walla
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

I have actually got off a plane before just as it was about to take off (much to the annoyance of the rest of the passengers who's flight I delayed) so am trying very hard to not do that today, mainly cos it is a bit stupid tryng to get a boat to Australia which is what I did to get to Majorca when I got off the plane before.

oh shit, that's always been my worst fear - im okay once we're up in the air. but i've always told myself that NO ONE has ever done that before and i'd look pretty stupid being the first one...bugger....you've done it.

well, again, the best of luck - just keep breathing....you'll get there!

tanja
Old Aug 14th 2004, 3:01 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by walla1
Hey Kala

I think I would be visiting Doctor Jack before boarding the plane

I will send you some karma it may make you karma if you see what I mean

Walla
I'd already Karma'd you today Walla so it wont let me give ya another one. but thanks for the Karma hopefull it works.

Sunnysideup , you shold try it, it's a right laugh especially when the captain makes an announcement as you are getting off the plane "due to one of our passengers decidibng to not fly with us toda, we will be delayed whilst we search for her bag to offload" ohh the looks I got off the other passengers could have killed.

Ahh well best got finnish my packing and get my butt to the airport before I miss this plane "ooohh wouldn';t that be a shame"

Catch ya all soon
Love
Kala
Old Aug 14th 2004, 3:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

kala

Have a fantastic time in Perth.

You'll be fine on the flight, with all the good luck wishes coming your way from the guys on here it'll be a doddle.

When I'm on a plane I always think of myself sitting on a bus or train. Keep your mind occupied. Lots of in-flight movies, reading, vino, trips to the loo coz you've had too much vino.......

I am SO envious.

ENJOY!!!!

D D
Old Aug 14th 2004, 3:50 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Kala

Hi Kala

I was wondering when you were off!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel...just drink till you pass out...totally unhealthy..but needs must!!!!!!!
You will be fine....you're hardly slumming it tonight though, are you Miss Upper Class Suite????? Have a fantastic time and looking forward to meeting up when you get back.
Lucy
xxx
Old Aug 14th 2004, 5:16 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

lucy,

Perhaps we should have asked kala to check out the spider sitch for us :scared:

D D
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:33 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Well guys and gals, we have made it, you really dont wanna hear what I was like on the flight cos I was a pathertic excuse of a human being (crying, puking and generally being the biggest pain in the butt) Lucy I did get upper class on the flight fomr LHR to HKG but it wasn't the new suite on that aircraft so it wasn't as good as it should have been, spent the next 12 hrs complaining to myself about how I couldn't sleep etc. Arrived at HKG to an 8 hr wait for the next flight and was checked into economy on Qantas (basically I will never complain about not having the nice new up to date seat in Upper after experiancing the ecconomy seat) turbulance all the way from HKG to PER and cried all the way, right now I have no intention of ever getting on a plane again and as far as I am concerned Ant can go back to the UK pack my life up and bring it all over here ( I F ing((cant find the apostrophie on the aussie keyboard)) hated it)

spent 8 hrs waiting for my hire car that I had booked in the UK, basically if you book with a UK company make sure that they have passed the booking through to Australia I have just had to pay double the price my booking and spent 8 hrs getting the car AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway I have obviously had a drink or 10 so will be off before I bore you all to tears.

Thanks for your good luck messages and see speak to you all soon

love
Kala
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=kala]Well guys and gals, we have made it, you really dont wanna hear what I was like on the flight cos I was a pathertic excuse of a human being (crying, puking and generally being the biggest pain in the butt)

Well done kala you made it -now shake yourself and get that business venture sorted and keep us all updated with all the details of the next 3 weeks.
LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK
Old Aug 16th 2004, 5:33 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

kala,

Lovely to hear from you. Sorry about the flight but at least it's over and done with now - not looking forward to it myself!

Get hammered, get as much sleep as you can and then get on with the stuff you have to do.

Take care and let us know how it's going.

D D
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

YOU MADE IT!!! great - now go and enjoy!!!

tanja

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.