Reload this Page >

See the Bombers fly UP...UP!!!

See the Bombers fly UP...UP!!!

Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:25 pm
Badge

Default See the Bombers fly UP...UP!!!

Bordy and Hevs

Bet your're pleased..

I was scared Melbourne were going to clinch it...what I love about footie is the way, even up til the last ten, a game can be decided on a few kicks- all of which could be a 1, or a 6 pointer ....from either team..

Badge

Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:37 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: See the Bombers fly UP...UP!!!

Originally Posted by Badge
Bordy and Hevs

Bet your're pleased..

I was scared Melbourne were going to clinch it...what I love about footie is the way, even up til the last ten, a game can be decided on a few kicks- all of which could be a 1, or a 6 pointer ....from either team..

Badge
No offence to the Soccer lovers but I don't remember ever getting as excited as that at soccer. We are about 20 mins from Hevs & could STILL hear her screaming.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, Leah kept saying "for gods sake Mum shut up, bet they can hear you back in Banbury"

What really got me was when we scored the last behind and thought "phew that'll clinch it", then they went and got one

I have to say that was one of the best games all season. Now who you barracking for tomorrow?? I want the power to win, cos then if they come to the Telstra dome, we'll nab 'em

See the bombers fly up, up...... (god that bloody bear )
Old Sep 4th 2004, 1:02 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
LOL, Leah kept saying "for gods sake Mum shut up, bet they can hear you back in Banbury"

What really got me was when we scored the last behind and thought "phew that'll clinch it", then they went and got one

I have to say that was one of the best games all season. Now who you barracking for tomorrow?? I want the power to win, cos then if they come to the Telstra dome, we'll nab 'em

See the bombers fly up, up...... (god that bloody bear )

Nooooo If the Power win we play them at AAMI stadium, if Geelong win we play them at the "G". No games in the finals at Telstra unfortunetly.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 1:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Nooooo If the Power win we play them at AAMI stadium, if Geelong win we play them at the "G". No games in the finals at Telstra unfortunetly.
Oh bugger, thats my cunning plan blown out of the water then
I don't like the G as much as the dome though *Hevs running for cover as shouts of "sacrilage" reign down upon her* cos at the g I can't see too well
Old Sep 4th 2004, 1:21 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

It was a bloody good game, and unfortunate that someone has to lose and bow out of the finals race..... Maybe it should have been the Saint to bow out after there thumping at the hands of Brisbane
Old Sep 4th 2004, 1:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Siren
It was a bloody good game, and unfortunate that someone has to lose and bow out of the finals race..... Maybe it should have been the Saint to bow out after there thumping at the hands of Brisbane
I enjoyed their thumping, they were just too darn smug at the start of the race
Old Sep 4th 2004, 1:42 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

There is one thing that annoys me about the Bombers.... Mathew LLoyd. He just grates me, with his wasting time when he kicks for goal, just his overall arrogance.....
Old Sep 4th 2004, 1:47 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Siren
There is one thing that annoys me about the Bombers.... Mathew LLoyd. He just grates me, with his wasting time when he kicks for goal, just his overall arrogance.....
can't say i notice his *arrogance* maybe cos i'm busy looking elsewhere

Its Jason akamanus and Frazer Gerich that really shit me. The former is a loud mouthed twat with a beard transplant, the latter is simion (sp?) and gormless.

*Hevs, (reporting for triple m, telling it like it is) rooooooocks football*
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

melbournebound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hevs & Bordy,

Up the Saints!!!!!!!
LOL
Melbournebound

Originally Posted by hevs
can't say i notice his *arrogance* maybe cos i'm busy looking elsewhere

Its Jason akamanus and Frazer Gerich that really shit me. The former is a loud mouthed twat with a beard transplant, the latter is simion (sp?) and gormless.

*Hevs, (reporting for triple m, telling it like it is) rooooooocks football*
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:45 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
Bordy and Hevs

Bet your're pleased..

Badge
Hey Badge, new avatar huh? Since the season is well and truly over for the Hawks, have you decided to put their logo into storage until next season?

Up the Mighty Lions, Brisbane Lions!!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

If we win at the G this weekend, i'm trying to persaude Matt to let me come to Brissy to let me stay with you and Poll when the Bombers get their slapping

He aint having any of it though
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:35 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melbournebound
Hevs & Bordy,

Up the Saints!!!!!!!
LOL
Melbournebound

Not since Roman times have the Saints been so utterly devoured by the Lions...
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by jayr
Not since Roman times have the Saints been so utterly devoured by the Lions...
LOL it was embarresing wasn't it
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

How strange - people in Melbourne pretending that any of their teams are any good.

Saints - the great pretenders, to be ushered out by the Swans on Friday

Bombers - a hugely over hyped side that scraped into the finals and were just plain lucky to be playing a team in free fall

Demons - said free fallers

Geelong - hats off to them, good scrapping team.

btw I got very wet Saturday night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.