Security

Old Oct 25th 2012, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

pam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to all
Default Security

Hi I am thinking of coming out to aus on whv, i am serving police officer and looking for help re work.

Any advice would be fab!!
Old Oct 26th 2012, 1:11 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Security

Originally Posted by pam2498
Hi I am thinking of coming out to aus on whv, i am serving police officer and looking for help re work.

have you looked at this section

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79
Old Oct 26th 2012, 2:37 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You've been asking the same question since 2010. Have you actually done any research into what you need to do to work in security or the police or social work (your previous questions) in Australia?
Old Oct 26th 2012, 7:32 am
Just Joined

pam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to all

Actually I have applied to police and got to final stages and was unsucessf. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't bother. I am no longer with my partner so I am looking for security work
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:32 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I have applied to police and got to final stages and was unsucessf. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't bother. I am no longer with my partner so I am looking for security work
It was a fair question. Have you done any research into what you need to do to work in security in Australia? It's not as simple as rocking up here and starting work. You need to be licensed (different requirements for each state) before you can work.
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e....1.dmEMVJ16mbs

If you can't be grateful when someone asks a background question in order to help you then don't bother.

Oh, and you're welcome. I shall unsubscribe now and add you to the ever growing list of people on ignore.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think its a fair enough question, as I seem to keep explaining to people nowadays many of us on here like to research people's backgrounds so that we can give them as full an answer as we can, and knowing how much you already know abut the industry here is part of that.
Initially it sounded like you would be on PR, which would make it a lot easier to get a job in the police or in security of some kind. If you are on a WHV only then your options in that kind of field will be much more limited due to all the work restrictions on WHV and due to licensing requirements for security jobs.
I assume you will already have realised you won't be able to do any police work?