Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret harbour, perth

Secret harbour, perth

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Re: Secret harbour, perth

All I can say is that there is no way on earth I would want to do the whole goodbye thing again, it was the worst thing myself and children have gone through I dont think anything prepares you for it but it has to be done so there is no way out but when you get here other things happen and you dont forget but it gets easier. Best of luck with it xx

I may arrange a get together if there is enough of us
Old Feb 27th 2010, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

I live in SH been living here for nearly 2 years and have 2 teenagers, get in touch if you want to meet up
Old Mar 1st 2010, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Anibec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I've been in Rockingham for 2 weeks now, have a 3.5yr old daughter. Not sure where we'll finally settle, maybe Safety Bay or Port Kennedy. I've just settled her into daycare so I'd love to meet up for a grown up chat. Or if any of you have little ones meet up with them too.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 9:39 am
Just Joined

mtunstall is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

Nice to speak to someone else who is new to the forum...we will arrive in Perth at the beginning of May, don't have a little one anymore (she's 12 - where did that time go??) however always up for some adult chit-chat, so will keep in touch. Everyone so far seems to be South of Perth, we're heading to Tapping....any one else????
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anibec
Hi,
I've been in Rockingham for 2 weeks now, have a 3.5yr old daughter. Not sure where we'll finally settle, maybe Safety Bay or Port Kennedy. I've just settled her into daycare so I'd love to meet up for a grown up chat. Or if any of you have little ones meet up with them too.
Hi I have sent you a message
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Andrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shar07
Mike is an Electrician and starts his new job tomorrow, I am going to look for something part-time when the kids go back to school, have qualifications in childcare not sure if its what I want to do anymore
Hi Sharon,
How's mike getting on with work? did he have any trouble getting the grade A license?
I moved over from the uk with my wife and 2 girls (15 & 11) in January this year and have just got settled into a rental in Secret Harbour. Now that the girls are settled in schools I need to start working.... money doesn't last long eh!!! i'm going to apply for sparky jobs tomorrow and would appreciate some advice.
Many thanks,
Mark
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Anibec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shar07
Hi I have sent you a message
Will reply soon
Old May 12th 2010, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

joe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nice

Hi Sharon

Not sure if you remember me but you sent me a message when we were in the process of moving to Secret Harbour.............(i have also sent you a PM)

Well we're here now!! been 6 weeks, my Husband is also doing his Class A License as we speak and hopefully he'll pass by friday..............

Would love to meet up for a coffee...........or the meet up i've been reading about (that's if it's not already happened)

My name is Ach, my husband is Joe and we have a little girl of 5yr and is at Comet Bay

speak soon
Ach
Old May 13th 2010, 4:06 am
Just Joined

jamesy boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Secret harbour, perth

Hi mabozar (itchy)
Ian what do you do in the oil game.
I have a backgroung in scaffolding but now do safety and am trying to get across to WA?.
Im from glasgow but now live in Oxfordshire with wife and two young kids,Im 35 and want to get the ball rolling.
any advice or direction much appreciated
Old May 13th 2010, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

plumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud of

Hi Sharon

I have been in secret harbour for just over a year now, i have 2 boys at comet bay high school and 2 at secret harbour primary, hubby is a plumber working up in the mines so am feeling pretty lonely sometimes and would love to meet up for a coffee

Sue
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by plumbobs
Hi Sharon

I have been in secret harbour for just over a year now, i have 2 boys at comet bay high school and 2 at secret harbour primary, hubby is a plumber working up in the mines so am feeling pretty lonely sometimes and would love to meet up for a coffee

Sue
Hi everyone in the secret Harbour area we have been her for over 2 years I am an electrician and our son goes to Comet bay primary, he is 5, if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee just let us know.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 10:28 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

:[/QUOTE]

Hi

Been in Secret Harbour 2 yrs (mid construction)

Dave47 Wendy (Nurse) 34 Liam 7
Old Jul 5th 2010, 1:35 am
Just Joined

joe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nicejoe_ach is just really nice

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
Hi everyone in the secret Harbour area we have been her for over 2 years I am an electrician and our son goes to Comet bay primary, he is 5, if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee just let us know.
Hi

We're in Serect Harbour, we've been here since April 1st (free off the boat) and we have a little girl who's 5yrs too at comet bay.
Which class is your son in. My husband is also an electrician.
Yeah i'm free most days, so it would be lovely yo meet.
Just let us know when and where

Thanks
Ach
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joe_ach
Hi

We're in Serect Harbour, we've been here since April 1st (free off the boat) and we have a little girl who's 5yrs too at comet bay.

Thanks
Ach
Hi, Ollie is in kindie turtles, where does your hubby work, Lee is free most days so would be very happy to meet up, i will pm you her number.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:11 am
Just Joined

beverlee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joe_ach
Hi

Thanks
Ach
Hiya,

Ive just joined this site today and came accross your message. I have a little girl who's 4 and we've just moved to Rockingham two weeks ago. Would love to meet other people in the area?

Bev

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.