Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret harbour - Perth

Secret harbour - Perth

Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Secret harbour - Perth

hi there

yes secret harbour is nice - want to buy my house 220m to beach 950k

Tambo
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:44 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kangy-roo
Hi, We also like the look of Secret Harbour. It looks like it is in a good position between Mandurah and Rockingham to enjoy their facilities. I have been on the website for Comet Bay school and it looks quite good. My boys love the look of the beach (of course ) and it is just within reach of where my OH and I are looking for jobs. We are hoping to get over in March/April 08.
We lived in Derbyshire (Ilkeston) before moving to Secret Harbour!!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:26 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

for some pictures of Secret Harbor, you can visit my website:

http://web.mac.com/a.rands

go over to the right and click on Secret Harbor

Oh, and there was a pod of dolphins in the water on Christmas Day!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:30 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tomy2tums

Nice pics! Just had a quick nosey, even though i already live here!
Like the style of house you're building...that was my fave too but we bought one already done in the end!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:13 pm

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalSa
Nice pics! Just had a quick nosey, even though i already live here!
Like the style of house you're building...that was my fave too but we bought one already done in the end!
aye, it's the Plunkett one, although ours will be different, but the same style.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Just info the local Comet Bay School and College has been given a load of money so that kids don't have to transfer once they reach year 11. Getting my years muddled up here but basically kids won't need to go to Warnbro and Safety Bay. Probably take a few years though but good news for those with younger kids.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:17 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Just info the local Comet Bay School and College has been given a load of money so that kids don't have to transfer once they reach year 11. Getting my years muddled up here but basically kids won't need to go to Warnbro and Safety Bay. Probably take a few years though but good news for those with younger kids.
My son is in year 10 (when they go back next month) but i don't think it'll be ready for him next year....not that it bothers him....he hates it but that's him, I have been impressed with the school.
I think he'll be going to Mandurah Senior College.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Why oh Why did I click your link about spiders in australia!!! cant believe i was actually scared of the photo's - glad to say it did say most were found in Queensland and we're looking at going to WA!!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

SH is full of Brits !

Originally Posted by cranni
I f I had to move to perth, I would definately go South, North is so crowded and full of bloody brits.
Secret Harbour is beautiful, and would be one of my choices , or Settlers Hill.
Good Luck with the move.
Denise
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Is the new trainline good ? I'd heard Mandurah station is a trouble spot. Is this true ?

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Secret Harbour is a fabulous suburb. It's built around a golf course and right on the beach.

Commuting is alot easier to Perth now, as the southern train line opens on 23rd Dec. Your local station would be Warnbro - about 5 minute drive, and then the train is expected to take 35 minutes.

We very nearly bought there, but were put off by the primary school (not big enough for the growing population). However, there is a new opened since, which has evened things out.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Kangy-roo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SalSa
We lived in Derbyshire (Ilkeston) before moving to Secret Harbour!!
Hi, we are up at the top end of Derbyshire ... Glossop. But I have spent a couple of cold and wet days on the Rugby pitch down near there, with my eldest son. ... Did I say I can't wait to get to Australia )

Last edited by Kangy-roo; Jan 21st 2008 at 7:02 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Kangy-roo is an unknown quantity at this point

Secret Harbour looks great. I can't wait to see the Dolphins - I know "how girly" :-) . I see from your website you are into Diving, my OH is really keen on learning to dive, and so am I although I am convinced I am going to end up as a meal for the next shark passing (
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
- glad to say it did say most were found in Queensland and we're looking at going to WA!!
you just keep thinking that!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by Kangy-roo
Secret Harbour looks great. I can't wait to see the Dolphins - I know "how girly" :-) . I see from your website you are into Diving, my OH is really keen on learning to dive, and so am I although I am convinced I am going to end up as a meal for the next shark passing (

nope, there are no sharks.

Crocodiles ate all the sharks.....lol
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:51 pm
Love it here!

nope, there are no sharks.

Crocodiles ate all the sharks.....lol
wasn't there a shark seen in Warnbro Sound not long ago??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.