Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour-Mandurah area Meet ups?

Secret Harbour-Mandurah area Meet ups?

Old Nov 13th 2011, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Dobbsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Secret Harbour-Mandurah area Meet ups?

Hi, we have just moved to Secret Harbour - staying with my sister, but will move after Christmas, as we are on a 475 visa and have visa restrictions. Therefore we are looking to live in 6210 post code, a little further south towards Mandurah... Lakelands, Meadow Springs, Madora Bay etc??? We are from Derby/Nottingham area, are 39/40 years young and have two children (daughter 13 & son 10 which are now enrolled in Secret Harbour schools).. My husband is a footie fan and having withdrawal symptons already!!! he is also looking for someone to play golf with.... I enjoy the gym/classes and have joined The Club at Port Kennedy and am trying to work on my tan.... but it keeps raining !!!! LOL. Anyone out there with children of similar ages and/or common interests????

Old Nov 14th 2011, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

bruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to all
Default Re: Secret Harbour-Mandurah area Meet ups?

Originally Posted by Dobbsy
Hi, we have just moved to Secret Harbour - staying with my sister, but will move after Christmas, as we are on a 475 visa and have visa restrictions. Therefore we are looking to live in 6210 post code, a little further south towards Mandurah... Lakelands, Meadow Springs, Madora Bay etc??? We are from Derby/Nottingham area, are 39/40 years young and have two children (daughter 13 & son 10 which are now enrolled in Secret Harbour schools).. My husband is a footie fan and having withdrawal symptons already!!! he is also looking for someone to play golf with.... I enjoy the gym/classes and have joined The Club at Port Kennedy and am trying to work on my tan.... but it keeps raining !!!! LOL. Anyone out there with children of similar ages and/or common interests????

Hi we got five kids .. Two of them are 12 and 10 ...
were in secret harbour
Old Nov 14th 2011, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking BE ought to have its own match making service
Old Nov 15th 2011, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bruce n sheila
Hi we got five kids .. Two of them are 12 and 10 ...
were in secret harbour
Hi, thanks for your reply. Where are you from?... and how long have you been in SH? any tips????
Old Nov 19th 2011, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

bruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to allbruce n sheila is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dobbsy
Hi, thanks for your reply. Where are you from?... and how long have you been in SH? any tips????

Were from Bournemouth south coast , and been in Perth now 13 months .
Secret harbour is a pretty area and expensive we find also quiet , but anywhere down towards Mandurah is .
What tips are you after for me to help with ?
Old Nov 19th 2011, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bruce n sheila
Were from Bournemouth south coast , and been in Perth now 13 months .
Secret harbour is a pretty area and expensive we find also quiet , but anywhere down towards Mandurah is .
What tips are you after for me to help with ?
Hiya... I'm just asking about really... building up a picture of what life is like here... we have to move south due to visa restrictons.... but love Secret Harbour... its so pretty and relaxed... although walked down to the surf club this morning and its shutting next week !!!??? typical!!!!