Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:59 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mandurah Meet.

Originally Posted by julesandco
OK you lot - does anyone fancy a Mandurah meet up?

Looking at Sat 27th / Sun 28th (our boat will be out of action then, so we'll have a bit of time on our hands )

Was thinking about a get together on the foreshore? No idea what the weather's going to be like, but we'll confirm nearer the time.

Fancy it?

Jules x
Hi Jules,

we are deffo(as my daughter would say!) up for the Mandurah meet hope to chat to all those we didn't get to at the Kings Park meet(if they go that is )

We have been looking at a few rentals down SH way, but they get snapped up pretty quick, some even before viewing day

There are so many rentals that don't have A/C that we are starting to think we are being silly for wanting it! Don't think we could last through a full blown Aussie summer without it though, maybe next year when we have acclimatized a bit

Cheers,

Chris

Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:17 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi Jules,

we are deffo(as my daughter would say!) up for the Mandurah meet hope to chat to all those we didn't get to at the Kings Park meet(if they go that is )

We have been looking at a few rentals down SH way, but they get snapped up pretty quick, some even before viewing day

There are so many rentals that don't have A/C that we are starting to think we are being silly for wanting it! Don't think we could last through a full blown Aussie summer without it though, maybe next year when we have acclimatized a bit

Cheers,

Chris

When are you looking for? Now? I know of a really nice one that's coming up, but probably not til January

Look forward to seeing you at Mandurah.... keep tuned for time and day

Jules x
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:00 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

When are you looking for? Now? I know of a really nice one that's coming up, but probably not til January

Look forward to seeing you at Mandurah.... keep tuned for time and day

Jules x
Nov! Could claim squatters rights till Jan though eerr, do they have squatters rights here!?

Re: Mandurah meet, Will keep my ear to the ground.... might even check on here!

Chris

Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:10 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Nov! Could claim squatters rights till Jan though eerr, do they have squatters rights here!?

Re: Mandurah meet, Will keep my ear to the ground.... might even check on here!

Chris

How was the Emi-Great meet? Any good?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

OK you lot - does anyone fancy a Mandurah meet up?

Looking at Sat 27th / Sun 28th (our boat will be out of action then, so we'll have a bit of time on our hands )

Was thinking about a get together on the foreshore? No idea what the weather's going to be like, but we'll confirm nearer the time.

Fancy it?

Jules x

Hi Jules

We are okay for the 27th/28th, so hope to see you all then.

Peter & Karin
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:41 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

How was the Emi-Great meet? Any good?
Yeah, really good I was really surprised at how many turned up, I thought it would be just a few of us, but there were 15 odd families there got to know a few more people. We were one of the last few there but rain stopped play later in the afternoon & we made a dash for home

It's a shame there isn't a few more on their site(emi-great) but to be honest I think John & Eve are snowed under with work at the garage & wouldn't have time to run the site if it was frequented more

Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:46 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

Originally Posted by Peter & Karin
Hi Jules

We are okay for the 27th/28th, so hope to see you all then.

Peter & Karin
Hey, what happened to the golf! I was ready to do some damage(to the course & my wallet ) He he. I think they would have taken one look at my swing & dragged me off by the scruff of my neck

We'll have to make it another day, we are hectic at the mo with rental spotting but hope to take some money off you in the near future

Chris

Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:03 am

Yeah, really good I was really surprised at how many turned up, I thought it would be just a few of us, but there were 15 odd families there got to know a few more people. We were one of the last few there but rain stopped play later in the afternoon & we made a dash for home

It's a shame there isn't a few more on their site(emi-great) but to be honest I think John & Eve are snowed under with work at the garage & wouldn't have time to run the site if it was frequented more

Glad I wasn't there! Wouldn't want to be accused of being 'odd'
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:15 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

Glad I wasn't there! Wouldn't want to be accused of being 'odd'

Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:19 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

so, um, whens this next meet up and where?

Who's going to the Surf Rescue club bbq thing on Sunday?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:22 pm

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Eeeuuuuuwwwww - just noticed your signature
90% of people in wetsuits admit to it, the other 10% just lie!

mmmm, that warm feeling around me n...
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:23 pm

We might be going to the surf club on Sunday; got to make the arrangements yet

The Mandurah meet will be on the weekend of 27 / 28th - will see which day is better weather wise and post early next week.

It'll be on Mandurah foreshore near the playpark - BBQ's available....

Jules
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:52 pm

The Mandurah meet will be on the weekend of 27 / 28th - will see which day is better weather wise and post early next week.

Jules
I'll say to Valerie, I wont make it as I'm at work.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

Jules
Hopefully we will be there all being well .
Karin just mentioned the BBQ so all being well will be there but got a rugby BBQ at midnight so may not make it .

Janet , adam , and tribe
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

hiya, all
re; mand. meet.
my daughter is rehursing at theatre on sundays ,4-6pm (doing wizard of oz), so if sun, could be around.
will watch this space.
claire
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.