Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:33 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Originally Posted by julesandco
I'll take some photos and copy and paste you in

You'll soon be here and we can have one in your honour.

Take care,

Jules x
Oh think we might bring the dog...are they allowed in kings park?
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:42 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Oh think we might bring the dog...are they allowed in kings park?
I've just checked the website and you can take them provided they are kept on a lead and you clean up after them.

J
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:40 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a great day - I would have come but have kids at partys today.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

hi ,

and a big thankyou to all those i /we got round to chatting to , today. lovely weather and great company.

kids had fun making new friends too. sorry to those i didnt get round to meeting properly , if at all !
will p.m. jules, sharon, karen, trish and ?(forgot name...........)

claire, nige, sigourney, harvey and charlie.
x
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

A fab day, it was great to meet some of the hillbillies and it was still warm when we got home that I even ventured into the pool for a quick swim !!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Great day out. We met some wonderful people today. Not a flake in sight.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:50 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, great to meet everyone today at our first official meet, nice to meet the AST man after about a year and a half of gassing on here and never meeting, lovely day and great company, thanks again jules for setting it all up.

Nev
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:25 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
A fab day, it was great to meet some of the hillbillies and it was still warm when we got home that I even ventured into the pool for a quick swim !!!!
flippin eck your brave!!!!!

mind you it was gone 7pm when ast left us!! far to cold for a swim!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:27 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
Hi guys, great to meet everyone today at our first official meet, nice to meet the AST man after about a year and a half of gassing on here and never meeting, lovely day and great company, thanks again jules for setting it all up.

Nev
Good to meet you too Nev!!!

You play a mean frisby!!!! )so say the girls
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:38 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Good to meet you too Nev!!!

You play a mean frisby!!!! )so say the girls
Thanks to everyone for coming. Nice to see you all (again)

Jules x
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Great day today, good on ya Jules for arranging it

Claire
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:46 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i to had a fantastic day...thanks for a nice chat everyone....

met a lot of people i have been talking to for a long time,and they were great......

dont forget the meet in the hills.....your all welcome...

ast.................
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:52 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by aston man
i to had a fantastic day...thanks for a nice chat everyone....

met a lot of people i have been talking to for a long time,and they were great......

dont forget the meet in the hills.....your all welcome...

ast.................
i suppose you mean the meet at mine that you organised Ast??

Pm me if you want details!! Curry night at mine next Sat (29th Oct)
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

just a big thanks jules
met some nice people
kids had good day
Dave,Jane,chloe,christopher
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:01 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

im in ,mind you im not sure if i have a music lesson that night..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.