Reload this Page >

secret harbour, banks

secret harbour, banks

Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:27 pm
MOGGY

MOOGTHEFOOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default secret harbour, banks

Hi everyone,

I am about to open a australian bank account, but i was wondering what banks are local to secret harbour, don't want to be travelling to far just to go to the bank

any help will be well appreciated.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:51 am
Just Joined

glittermad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: secret harbour, banks

Originally Posted by MOOGTHEFOOD
Hi everyone,

I am about to open a australian bank account, but i was wondering what banks are local to secret harbour, don't want to be travelling to far just to go to the bank

any help will be well appreciated.
There aren't any banks in Secret Harbour as you may have guessed. You have a choice really of either Rockingham or Mandurah. We are with commonwealth and they have branches in both. The closest cash points are down at Woolies or in Port Kennedy.

Hope this helps
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:54 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittermad
There aren't any banks in Secret Harbour as you may have guessed. You have a choice really of either Rockingham or Mandurah. We are with commonwealth and they have branches in both. The closest cash points are down at Woolies or in Port Kennedy.

Hope this helps
Warnbro has an ANZ that's open on Saturday's too - nearer than Rocky. We've just moved all our business / mortgage accounts to them as it's more convenient.

We used to be with the Commonwealth, but needing the bank for business, we got fed up having to travel to Rocky or Mandurah to pay a cheque in!

You are organised, thinking about banks! They also charge for everything over here.

Jules x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:02 am
Just Joined

glittermad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by julesandco
Warnbro has an ANZ that's open on Saturday's too - nearer than Rocky. We've just moved all our business / mortgage accounts to them as it's more convenient.

We used to be with the Commonwealth, but needing the bank for business, we got fed up having to travel to Rocky or Mandurah to pay a cheque in!

You are organised, thinking about banks! They also charge for everything over here.

Jules x
We had a transfer a/c in London with Commonwealth. When we activated it here, we discovered that we were charged for the account the same day we opened it!!!! Bummer - I thought British banks were bad!

I'd have a good look online for the banks to see which suits you best!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:12 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by julesandco
They also charge for everything over here.

Jules x
as opposed to charging you extorsion rates in the UK.