Secret Harbour

Old May 14th 2008, 12:47 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hi Sally
Would love to meet up with you, we'll have to arrange a night
Thanks for asking about Ellis she seems to have settled a little better but longs to return to the UK still!! She misses her friends, it's the boredom evenings that she dosn't like, mind saying that she plays football 3 nights a week and volleyball once, I think it's the weekends that frustrate her, she'd liked to get together with people her own age and perhaps go bowling or similar. She has made the state team and will be going to Coffs Harbour in July!
Julie
Wow, that's great news! Sam says she's an awesome player
She'll have to start her own thread on here to meet some others her own age! Saying that, Sam doesn't do anything either at the weekend....it's a funny age innit?!
Look forward to meeting up soon then! Saw Jo today, hard at work

Sally x
Old May 14th 2008, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hi Sally
Would love to meet up with you, we'll have to arrange a night
Thanks for asking about Ellis she seems to have settled a little better but longs to return to the UK still!! She misses her friends, it's the boredom evenings that she dosn't like, mind saying that she plays football 3 nights a week and volleyball once, I think it's the weekends that frustrate her, she'd liked to get together with people her own age and perhaps go bowling or similar. She has made the state team and will be going to Coffs Harbour in July!
Julie
Hi Julie
My daughter is 13 and is really struggling not a day goes by that she doesnt ask to go home! It is awful to see her, everyone says it will get better lets hope so.
Nina
Old May 14th 2008, 11:59 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NinaH
Hi Julie
My daughter is 13 and is really struggling not a day goes by that she doesnt ask to go home! It is awful to see her, everyone says it will get better lets hope so.
Nina
Is she at Comet Bay College? My 14 yr old son Harry goes there and is in yr 10....took him ages to settle in though
Whereabouts in Secret Harbour do you live? There are always loads of kids on the park near us...
Old May 15th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi Julie
Nina
Hi Nina
How long have you been here?
I know Ellis dosn't moan so much now, we've been here almost 4 months, my son Jack loves it and never mentions the UK.
Julie
Old May 15th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by UK2Perth
Hi there, we would like to meet up with you and any others who fancy a bbq or a few drinks! We are in Lakelands, we being, me Hayley 25, hubby 26 and daughter Ebony 2 (going on 42!) ha.

We been over here for 10 month. Settled into jobs and Ebony loves her daycare at Madora Bay.

What work do you do?

Hayley
Hi I'm a sparky
Old May 20th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Hi all,
hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread.
We are also still waiting for our (175) Visa. Got CO and all documents submitted so just waiting.
I have a job lined up in Mandurah (Peel Health campus)
Hubby - nothing yet
Children 17yrs (Wants to go to Fremantle Uni)
16 yrs (looking at mandurah Catholic College
I will keep an avid eye on this thread - it would be nice to meet up for a Barbie when we eventually get there!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 26th 2008, 8:33 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Only just getting to grips with this site but I am in Secret Harborough only been here a week so not far from you. Would love to meet up with you guys we are 38,38, 12 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. Drop me a pm if you fancy it. Feeling a bit lost and in need of some friends!!!LOL
Hi nina I have sent you a pm
Old May 26th 2008, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

Paula in Perth is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Secret Harbour

Hi to everyone on this thread

We have been in Mandurah for almost 3 months and are desperate to find some friends

We being me - Paula (39), husband Darren (40) and son Lewis (10). Living in Halls Head but not really got to know too many people and would love to meet up with people in a similar situation to us - i.e. everyone on this thread

Please feel free to send us a PM, it would be great to arrange a get together and get a social life again!!!!!
Old May 29th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Secret Harbour

Hi

we arrive in secret harbour on the 25th June and would love to meet up with other ex pats we are sue mick sam 14 and sean 6

look forward to the first meet up

sue
Old May 30th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Hi Everyone

We are up for a meet if anyone wants to meet up, we are moving to Port Kennedy next week, from Baldivis and would like to meet up with others around here.

Mark 36 and Nicky 37
Old May 30th 2008, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Arriving on Secret Harbour Boulevard on 07/06/08 (next saturday)

Hope to see you guys n galls soon.

Dave/Wendy
Old May 30th 2008, 2:22 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Arriving on Secret Harbour Boulevard on 07/06/08 (next saturday)

Hope to see you guys n galls soon.

Dave/Wendy
OMG it's so close now!
Best of luck Dave and Wendy (and Liam!)
Tracey
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:40 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
OMG it's so close now!
Best of luck Dave and Wendy (and Liam!)
Tracey
Cheers Tracey, pop down sometime if u wish.

Dave N Wendy
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Mrsmightymike has a spectacular aura aboutMrsmightymike has a spectacular aura aboutMrsmightymike has a spectacular aura about

We've just moved to SH, but still unpacking and as yet have no furniture to accommodate people on. We (Mike 32 and Natalie 31) are keen to meet new people down here as we've been living NOR for the last three months but have moved down here due to hubby's work. How does anyone fancy meeting up in a few weeks in one of the parks here in SH? I know it's not the best weather for outside gatherings, but until we get a bbq then it's the best we can offer I'm afraid. If anyone knows of any inside meeting places then by all means shout out, we are very new here so have no real idea of what's available.

If there's still interest in meeting up then maybe we could arrange a date for a few weekends time. We can't do 12/13 July but can do most others.

P.S. If anyone knows of any kittens going spare then let me know, we are on the lookout for a couple.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

If you are after kittens - please go to the Cat Haven in Shenton Park. It's a rescue centre, they always have kittens but a lot are being put down now daily as they are over run.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.