Secret Harbour

Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Originally Posted by eddie007
Hi, I'm in Rockingham already.... the Kings Park meets are not too far, just up the freeway takes about 50 minutes to get there on a good run...

we are 40&41, 17, 11, 9, 7

in the meantime happy to meet up with anyone here already... and will put the barbie on for new arrivals too...
Only just getting to grips with this site but I am in Secret Harborough only been here a week so not far from you. Would love to meet up with you guys we are 38,38, 12 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. Drop me a pm if you fancy it. Feeling a bit lost and in need of some friends!!!LOL
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NinaH
Hi I arrived her on Sunday so am feeling a little bit lost at the moment. Would love to meet some new people. We are Matt 37 Amie 12 and Harrison 7 oh and I am Nina 37. If you fancy meeting up send me a pm I am in secret harborough.
Hi, I'm still in the painful process of awaiting for the golden ticket. Applied August 07. Have been looking around and like the look of Secret Harbour, Rockingham and Mandurah. Would love to hear how you get on and hopefully meet up later this year. Good Luck

Caroline & Keith (40 &41), Meg, Lew and Maria (14, 13, & 5), oh and Basil the beagle.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

ninah, we arrive in port kennedy on the 21st may we would be happy to meet up for a drink and a chat like you we will be feeling a lot out of place till we get to grips with the place. will get in touch soon, take care a good luck

annkc
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by annkc
ninah, we arrive in port kennedy on the 21st may we would be happy to meet up for a drink and a chat like you we will be feeling a lot out of place till we get to grips with the place. will get in touch soon, take care a good luck

annkc
Great look forward to meeting you then. Drop me a pm when you get here.
Not long now.
Nina
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
Hi, We would love to meet any body who wants to have a drink or barbie, just get to meet people, as we will be arriving in Secret Harbour on June 5th and we know no one there at all.
We are really looking forward to our big move.
My name is Darren Hiscock I'm 28
My Wife is Lee she is 23
and we have 2 kids, Olli who will be nearly 3, and Isla who will be 1.
Hi there, we would like to meet up with you and any others who fancy a bbq or a few drinks! We are in Lakelands, we being, me Hayley 25, hubby 26 and daughter Ebony 2 (going on 42!) ha.

We been over here for 10 month. Settled into jobs and Ebony loves her daycare at Madora Bay.

What work do you do?

Hayley
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by UK2Perth
Hi there, we would like to meet up with you and any others who fancy a bbq or a few drinks! We are in Lakelands, we being, me Hayley 25, hubby 26 and daughter Ebony 2 (going on 42!) ha.

We been over here for 10 month. Settled into jobs and Ebony loves her daycare at Madora Bay.

What work do you do?

Hayley
Hi guys
Would love to meet up with you. I would droop you a pm if I knew how to.!!!
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

ebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Secret Harbour

hi guys, hope you dont mind me butting in as we not in oz yet, but its great to read about some people meeting up in the mandurah area.we are moving down to mandurah(dont know where yet) on 25th june although my husband will be down there earlier as he starts his new job on june 2nd. he will need to find a house, car, etc before we all rock up so a bit nerve wracking. ive read there are meet ups at the bowling club so i will be there some time. hope i get to meet up with some of you soon.everyone is so friendly on this site ,its great!
btw im breda 41,trevor 39 and 2 year old triplets jonty, ava and lonan.
Old May 5th 2008, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

Hiya, just noticed this thread, me and the wife stay about 15mins from Rockingham and wever been here since january and would love to meet new people.

PM me if anything comes up.

Thanks, Lee.
Old May 6th 2008, 8:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lee28
Hiya, just noticed this thread, me and the wife stay about 15mins from Rockingham and wever been here since january and would love to meet new people.

PM me if anything comes up.

Thanks, Lee.
Lee
If you drop me a pm I can answer but not worked out how to pm people first. I am blonde!!
We will meet up with you we are trying to make friends.
Nina
Old May 8th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

I pm'd you NinaH
Old May 10th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Hello peoples

I arrive in Oz next friday , hubby been there since 1st feb, so visa feels like it has been a lifetime coming

would be nice to meet some peoples...we are Dawn 37 and Owen 42 no kids ...unless a 42 year old hubby counts

will be based in Leeming

cheers Dawn
Old May 12th 2008, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

carolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the rough

Hiya
Not often on this site but have been in Secret harbour 6 months now and love it!
If anyone fancies a get together let me know We have BBQ waiting to be fired up for a few snags and tinnies!
We are james and carolyn 44 (feel 21) fraser 13 and Islay 9
If I can help with any info on SH will do my best
Carolyn x
Old May 12th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carolynbubble
Hiya
Not often on this site but have been in Secret harbour 6 months now and love it!
If anyone fancies a get together let me know We have BBQ waiting to be fired up for a few snags and tinnies!
We are james and carolyn 44 (feel 21) fraser 13 and Islay 9
If I can help with any info on SH will do my best
Carolyn x
Hi
We live in Secret Harbour also and wouldn't mind meeting up with other's, been living here since feb, We are Julie & John 43, our son Jack 12 and daughter Ellis 16
Old May 14th 2008, 4:56 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hi
We live in Secret Harbour also and wouldn't mind meeting up with other's, been living here since feb, We are Julie & John 43, our son Jack 12 and daughter Ellis 16
Hi Julie,
We'll meet up with you!!
How's Ellis getting on, any better??

Sally
Old May 14th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hi Julie,
We'll meet up with you!!
How's Ellis getting on, any better??

Sally
Hi Sally
Would love to meet up with you, we'll have to arrange a night
Thanks for asking about Ellis she seems to have settled a little better but longs to return to the UK still!! She misses her friends, it's the boredom evenings that she dosn't like, mind saying that she plays football 3 nights a week and volleyball once, I think it's the weekends that frustrate her, she'd liked to get together with people her own age and perhaps go bowling or similar. She has made the state team and will be going to Coffs Harbour in July!
Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.