secret harbour

Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default secret harbour

hi im 27 wife 24. With 2 kids a boy 2 nearly 3 and a girl who will be 1. Im a electrician wife would like to train as a hairdresser. We r absolutly bricking it. We know no one there at all. We will be arriving in secret harbour on 5th june.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: secret harbour

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
hi im 27 wife 24. With 2 kids a boy 2 nearly 3 and a girl who will be 1. Im a electrician wife would like to train as a hairdresser. We r absolutly bricking it. We know no one there at all. We will be arriving in secret harbour on 5th june.

You are absolutely bricking it?

I thought you said you were an electrician?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

roottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really nice

Hey hows Things I was in the exact same circumstances I came over here in jan with my partner and 2 young kids, and we didnt know anyone either, and we still dont, well apart from the guys I work with,
Im finding it realy hard making new friends,
I thought it would be easy because of the kids but its not,
I suppose ill just have to keep trying.
Cheers Mike
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by roottoot1981
Hey hows Things I was in the exact same circumstances I came over here in jan with my partner and 2 young kids, and we didnt know anyone either, and we still dont, well apart from the guys I work with,
Im finding it realy hard making new friends,
I thought it would be easy because of the kids but its not,
I suppose ill just have to keep trying.
Cheers Mike
yeah that does concern me. We r leaving some very good friends behind. Dont want it to be ages to find new friends
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:17 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We will be arriving around that time too in S Harbour..

Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:34 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Hi Guys

We'll be over later this year, house in SH is being built as we speak.

If anyone reading this already lives in SH I'd love some photo's of our house in progress Cheeky!

PM me and I'll give you the address if you fancy a drive by! last time we were over in Aug06 the street looked like the picture below and it would be amazing to see what the place looks like now as I know most of the houses on the street (apart from ours) are finished.

Cheers

Allan

Last edited by allankate; Apr 9th 2008 at 9:38 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by allankate
Hi Guys

We'll be over later this year, house in SH is being built as we speak.

If anyone reading this already lives in SH I'd love some photo's of our house in progress Cheeky!

PM me and I'll give you the address if you fancy a drive by! last time we were over in Aug06 the street looked like the picture below and it would be amazing to see what the place looks like now as I know most of the houses on the street (apart from ours) are finished.

Cheers

Allan
http://www.allankate.co.uk/Oz06/images/IMG_1312.JPGhttp://www.allankate.co.uk/Oz06/images/IMG_1310.JPG
Oh wow, Is your new place anywhere near the beach. When is it expected to be finished
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:36 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Oh wow, Is your new place anywhere near the beach. When is it expected to be finished
I think it's 1km from the beach so about 5 min walk you can see the location here:-
http://maps.google.com

We are so excited, Claire a very kind member of BE sent me some up to date photo's at the weekend so I'm over the moon with that, thanks again Claire.

Just got to shift this house in the UK and then we can get over.

Cheers

Allan
Old Apr 16th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

I think it's 1km from the beach so about 5 min
We are so excited, Claire a very kind member of BE sent me some up to date photo's at the weekend so I'm over the moon with that, thanks again Claire.

Just got to shift this house in the UK and then we can get over.

Cheers

Allan
Would you like to post the photo's on here? It would be nice to see the progress made.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:50 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charlie-k
Would you like to post the photo's on here? It would be nice to see the progress made.
Ditto
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:47 am
Whey hey got my Visa

Here you go then, the lastest images
Attached Thumbnails secret harbour-4sm.jpg   secret harbour-2sm.jpg   secret harbour-1sm.jpg  
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Here you go then, the lastest images
Great! It's lovely to see some progress. Bet you're really excited?!
Keep the piccys coming.
Old May 1st 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just been having a nosey at your pictures, looking good. Your house build is just around the corner from where we used to live (Cronualla Road). Its a lovely area and like you have said about 5 - 10 minute walk to the beach. Wish we were still there.

Let us know how the house sale/house build is going on.

Lynne
Old May 1st 2008, 8:59 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[Let us know how the house sale/house build is going on.

Lynne [/QUOTE]

Taking shape, looking good.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:33 am
Whey hey got my Visa

For anyone interested here is the latest photo update courtesy of BE member Claire33 (thanks again Claire)

Seems to be coming along nicely and in target for an October completion

All the best

Allan
Attached Thumbnails secret harbour-p1020092s.jpg   secret harbour-p1020093s.jpg   secret harbour-p1020096s.jpg   secret harbour-p1020091s.jpg   secret harbour-p1020088s.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.