Secret Harbour

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Question Secret Harbour

Hi, just wanted some info about Secret Harbour in Perth. We really like the look of this place, does anyone know what the primary school is like and are house prices more expensive here?

Thanks

Last edited by The Moore Family; Jan 22nd 2007 at 9:39 am. Reason: missed out a word
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:44 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Originally Posted by The Moore Family
Hi, just wanted some info about Secret Harbour in Perth. We really like the look of this place, does anyone know what the primary school is like and are house prices more expensive here?

Thanks
The new school is being built now. The closer to the beach the more house prices cost.

http://www.reiwa.com.au/Nav/Nav-Publ...6810d637651137
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:55 am
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice
Wink Re: Secret Harbour

hi ya
my parents live in secret harbour, they brought their house for $460,000 last feb the area is still under construction they live 10 mins walk from the beach.
my dad said they are building a high speed rail link to perth which should take about 40 mins and also a new school.
they love it and much prefer it to living in perth where my mums brother lives.

we will be living in secret harbour as well and my son is 3 so we have been doing the research as well

mail me and i will pass on any info i get from my olds

gaz
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:19 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Originally Posted by The Moore Family

Thanks
Hi there,

We've lived here for jsut over a year and like it. House prices are slightly more expensive than the surrounding suburbs, but we're close to the ocean and the developer (Satterley) are putting loads of facilities in such as a new primary school and high school, shopping centre (which opened just before Christmas) and we have a bottle shop, petrol station and tavern all coming soon.

The train line to Perth is due to go 'live' in July-ish although there won't be an actual station in SH, it will push the property prices up even higher.

My kids go to the 'old' primary school which has a very good reputation. The new school doesn't open to priamry students until Feb this year, so I can't comment on there.

Anything specific you want to ask, feel free.

Take care,

Jules x