Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secondary School Results (Victoria)

Secondary School Results (Victoria)

Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:08 pm
is the donut hole

fnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud of
Default Secondary School Results (Victoria)

For all those wanting info on Victoria secondary school results, this might be more useful than the original PDF version of the Post Compulsory Completion and Achievement Information 2006 from the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority.

I've turned it into a spreadsheet with auto filtering and extra columns for the type of school (GOV, CATHOLIC, IND) and whether they teach spanish and/or french.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
2006_results.zip (66.6 KB, 119 views)
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:42 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Secondary School Results (Victoria)

Originally Posted by fnord
For all those wanting info on Victoria secondary school results, this might be more useful than the original PDF version of the Post Compulsory Completion and Achievement Information 2006 from the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority.

I've turned it into a spreadsheet with auto filtering and extra columns for the type of school (GOV, CATHOLIC, IND) and whether they teach spanish and/or french.
Thanks mate - where are you sending your 2 (3 soon!) then?

Buzzy
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:49 pm
is the donut hole

fnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud of
Default Re: Secondary School Results (Victoria)

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Thanks mate - where are you sending your 2 (3 soon!) then?

Buzzy
MacRobertson Girls High School if Alex is prepared to wear a dress
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Debs64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fnord

Hi Fnord

Thank you, that would be really useful ... but I can't open it, any suggestions for what I might be doing wrong (my system says the file in invalid or corrupt)?
cheers
Debs
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:54 pm
is the donut hole

Originally Posted by Debs64
Hi Fnord

Thank you, that would be really useful ... but I can't open it, any suggestions for what I might be doing wrong (my system says the file in invalid or corrupt)?
cheers
Debs
Not sure really. Works for me Do you have WinZip installed on you PC?
You could also try saving the attachment to disk, then opening it, rather than opening it directly from the web page.

Here it is again as an Excel file. This might work...
Attached Files
File Type: xls
2006_results.xls (274.5 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by fnord; Dec 27th 2006 at 4:01 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:45 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to open it from the webpage.
Really useful info on there, looked up the old secondary school ..... the girls won't be going there :scared:
Cheers,
J x
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:47 am
is the donut hole

Exclamation Re: Secondary School Results (Victoria)

IMPORTANT UPDATE.

I've just been informed that my original spreadsheet contained errors. Basically I had made copy and paste errors when trying to link the subjects with the schools names. Anyway, here is the spreadsheet.

New year's resolution: Must double-check what I post
Attached Files
File Type: xls
2006_results_2.xls (274.5 KB, 95 views)
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 6:37 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Sorry FNORD that was me picking at your errors! Its just that I have been tracking the VCE/VET results since 2004 and suddenly a few of our 'Hot Favourites' shot down a few rungs on the ladder which made me wonder! Good job I checked - could have meant the difference between choosing to live in Heidelberg or Dandenong!!!!! Thanks for the resubmission!

Diane