Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Second viewing tonight !!!!

Second viewing tonight !!!!

Old Jun 1st 2004, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Second viewing tonight !!!!

Second viewing tonight of our house tonight by a guy and his lady who came to see it on Saturday. The weasel of an estate agent said that they're as keen as mustard, we shall see.......

Fingers crossed.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 12:55 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Second viewing tonight !!!!

Originally posted by Innyjim
Second viewing tonight of our house tonight by a guy and his lady who came to see it on Saturday. The weasel of an estate agent said that they're as keen as mustard, we shall see.......

Fingers crossed.

Good luck Innyjim.........we've got a second viewing too......here's keeping everything crossed for us both

Old Jun 1st 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Good luck Innyjim.........we've got a second viewing too......here's keeping everything crossed for us both
Yeah good luck to you to. How long youre been on the market ? When did you get your grant ?

Cheers IJ
Old Jun 1st 2004, 1:35 pm
MSB
Forum Regular

MSB is an unknown quantity at this point

dont tell em how keen you are to move....

we had a second viewing last saturday and they offerred us 15k below asking price today because this will be their second home and they can exchange whenever it suits us!

estate agent advised us to reject offer which is really hard to do when your sat here with pr visa waiting for house to sell!

good luck

laura
Old Jun 1st 2004, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MSB
dont tell em how keen you are to move....

we had a second viewing last saturday and they offerred us 15k below asking price today because this will be their second home and they can exchange whenever it suits us!

estate agent advised us to reject offer which is really hard to do when your sat here with pr visa waiting for house to sell!

good luck

laura
No, haven't said a word to anyone especially the agent !! Told them we've inherited a house that we intend to move into so no chain or hurry......
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:20 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Yeah good luck to you to. How long youre been on the market ? When did you get your grant ?

Cheers IJ
Hiya

Been on market since January but sold it once. Unbeknown to us it was to a property dealer who buys to rent out or sell on. Realised it was a total scam between Estate Agent and developer at last minute, so we pulled out about 2 weeks ago

Got the grant April 04 so were all ready to go, handed job notice in, party sorted etc

Have now gone to another Agent so fingers crossed

Good luck

Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point

Our house has been on the market for 3 weeks tommorrow and we have our SEVENTEENTH viewing tonight

When I'm showing them round, I'm starting to feel like a tourist guide....."On your left is the bathroom"........."on your right the master bedroom"

I keep wondering if we are mentioned in the local tourist guide!

Never mind, we've had nothing but positive feedback, and a couple of second viewings, so I think all we need is for someone to take the plunge and make a bid!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Got everything crossed here for you!
hugs
Rach & family xxx
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:48 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

All these tyre kickers ......been there......most annoying...!

Hang on in there, we did !!!

all the best plum
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Have got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!!
Now I dont look quite so sexy!!!! LOL

Keep us updated

Sandra
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Fingers crossed.

How did the viewing go ?

We're just about to jump onboard the house selling merry-go-round and to say I'm not looking forward to it would be an understatement

Hate the idea of other people (estate agents, buyers) being able to control important aspects of our lives to such a massive extent.
Oh well...it'll be a great feeling when its sold !!
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by sjn2003
How did the viewing go ?

We're just about to jump onboard the house selling merry-go-round and to say I'm not looking forward to it would be an understatement

Hate the idea of other people (estate agents, buyers) being able to control important aspects of our lives to such a massive extent.
Oh well...it'll be a great feeling when its sold !!
Hello

The viewing went okay I think, she asked all the right questions and she left her car at the house and had a walk around the area. Still waiting for feedback from the agent. Who knows !!?

This is our thirteenth viewing in just under three weeks.

I'd get on the market as soon as possible if I was you......

Good luck
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Hello

The viewing went okay I think, she asked all the right questions and she left her car at the house and had a walk around the area. Still waiting for feedback from the agent. Who knows !!?

This is our thirteenth viewing in just under three weeks.

Good luck

Fingers crossed !

Just had a call from our agent, we're on the market :scared:
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 12:12 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Hi Innyjim

Keeping fingers crossed we both get that sale we're looking for

I agree, anyone with a house to sell....get it on the market asap.

You can gauge the market and you can always take it off if it sells too quick

Good luck folks

Old Jun 2nd 2004, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Hi Innyjim

Keeping fingers crossed we both get that sale we're looking for

I agree, anyone with a house to sell....get it on the market asap.

You can gauge the market and you can always take it off if it sells too quick

Good luck folks
Hi

I hope so, I'm getting bored of this. It really is one hurdle after another. I really thought the house bit would be easy. It's in great condition, new kitchen, new bathrooms, everthing that opens and shuts, but not so much as a tickle so far. Being very impatient now I know but hey !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.