Seafood

Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:57 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Seafood

Just a quick question.

I'm a great lover off all seafood, especially Lobster. Unfortunately to buy a Lobster here, you need to take out a second mortgage.

Is seafood cheaper compared to the Uk?

Cheers
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Seafood

Originally Posted by julie hilton
Just a quick question.

I'm a great lover off all seafood, especially Lobster. Unfortunately to buy a Lobster here, you need to take out a second mortgage.

Cheers
First mortgage only

WW
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know, You don't get Lobsters, as you know them, in Australia.
The Australian lobster is a big crayfish and called a rock lobster....it is a different creature

G
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
As far as I know, You don't get Lobsters, as you know them, in Australia.
The Australian lobster is a big crayfish and called a rock lobster....it is a different creature

G
They look different - without the big front claws - but are still very yummy! Moreton Bay bugs are also highly recommended here - more delicate flavour than lobster in my opinion.

Mrs JTL
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:53 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
They look different - without the big front claws - but are still very yummy! Moreton Bay bugs are also highly recommended here - more delicate flavour than lobster in my opinion.

Mrs JTL
My mouth is just watering at thought of it!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bugs are just beautiful, used to eat them down in Tassie funnily enough, now I live on Moreton Bay we don't have them cos The Bloke says they are too expensive!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:31 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julie hilton
Just a quick question.

Cheers
Yes, it's damn expensive.....however the oysters are top drawer, golden trevally eats nicely as does yellowfin tuna and king george whiting. A good expensive snapper is worth it. Much to my surprise upon arrival, the seafood here is absolutely pants compared to the uk....